Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Not volunteering, but just agreeing. Nothing quite like empty balls and good book to cure insomnia. Just finished this one Sunday night:
View attachment 17233
So just started this one…Sunday night:
View attachment 17234
And why any intelligent person should listen to testimony of any random prostitution or immature childs ? Huh?

Specially when one knows that what they will can speak or what kind of tendency have.

And this place is quite open to everyone, so why not make your own thread? Go ahead and preach your pseudo nonsense elsewhere. For its my thread.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And why any intelligent person should listen to testimony of any random prostitution or immature childs ? Huh?
because you're funny of course :) That's why we listen to you :)

Hey - didn't you say you were gone?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
you must be admin or mod of this forum... Whoaa... 🤣 such an big man you are.. As I thought you to be.. 😅
Awww little guy - you feeliing bad because you're so small? I'm sure i seem big to you, but not a mod and a pretty average guy size wise :) Sorry :)
Now you very kindly leave.. Big man...
Ooooo - i must really be upsetting you if you're actually begging like that :) Poor little guy - it must be rough having an insecurity complex like that :) LOL - hey, why don't you ask your "master' to help you! Or does he just laugh when you talk the same as the rest of us?

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Awww little guy - you feeliing bad because you're so small? I'm sure i seem big to you, but not a mod and a pretty average guy size wise :) Sorry :)

Ooooo - i must really be upsetting you if you're actually begging like that :) Poor little guy - it must be rough having an insecurity complex like that :) LOL - hey, why don't you ask your "master' to help you! Or does he just laugh when you talk the same as the rest of us?
Oh yes, I never seen wise man like you... 🤣 that's why I say that you must be admin or mod of this forum..

Now kindly spare me.. I'm having headache from you.

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
because you're funny of course :) That's why we listen to you :)

Hey - didn't you say you were gone?
Besides some cookies, nothing more for you. 😉 we are not face to face otherwise I would have really offered you some after purchasing. After offering to Krishna. So that he may give some real intelligence.

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Well that's not surprising ,i doubt they let you out of the asylum very often.... :)

Keep dancin' monkey :)
Nah nah, it appears someone forgot to tie you to fence. You are creating havoc, 🤣 because someone didn't gave you cookies..

Ok wise man. Now leave! Don't make more fun of yourself. Just have your cookies from your owner and spare me.. 🤣

Last edited:

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Ok wise man. Now leave!
Wow you sure spend a lot of time posting here begging me to leave :) I'm living rent free in your head it would seem! I had no idea i'd upset you THAT much, I seem to have scarred you emotionally. Sorry about that - it's not like i was trying or anything. You gonna be ok?

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
Wow you sure spend a lot of time posting here begging me to leave :) I'm living rent free in your head it would seem! I had no idea i'd upset you THAT much, I seem to have scarred you emotionally. Sorry about that - it's not like i was trying or anything. You gonna be ok?
Oh yes, you're very powerful... I never seen anything like you by now.. And will remember you for the rest of my life instead of doing any other business.... I will remember you..

Happy now? Are happy? You're really an wise man!

Now I'm done with you. But I don't think you're done with me. 🤣 maybe because I'm really going to live in your mind rent free in the first place. Now you can remember me like that girl who remember the man who breaks her seal. 🤣 since you're broken like that.