Covid-crazed Ardern resigns as NZ PM

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Really she was popular until only the past year or so from what I've read.
She's literally only been there a few years. So - she was popular for the first year or so, then did a bunch of batshit crazy stuff, and became unpopular. But - it's not her fault right?

She's screwed up on crime. It really doesn't matter if other gov'ts are or are not.
Smoking - we agree there
Covid - obviously a lot DIDN'T approve of how she handled it.
Guns - That decision was a lot less popular than you think. The papers tend only to print the positive reactions. But not only was it unpopular - it didnt' make anything better. So it was a fail no matter how you look at it.

Then there's the economy and so on and so forth and in the end she hasn't achieved anything positive and isn't going to. Shes' LITERALLY claiming she's too exhausted to go on after only 5 years, so she's an embarrassment to her party and people as well. Hell Biden is willing to do more years than that and he's dead!

She just wasn't a good PM.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She's literally only been there a few years. So - she was popular for the first year or so, then did a bunch of batshit crazy stuff, and became unpopular. But - it's not her fault right?

She's screwed up on crime. It really doesn't matter if other gov'ts are or are not.
Smoking - we agree there
Covid - obviously a lot DIDN'T approve of how she handled it.
Guns - That decision was a lot less popular than you think. The papers tend only to print the positive reactions. But not only was it unpopular - it didnt' make anything better. So it was a fail no matter how you look at it.

Then there's the economy and so on and so forth and in the end she hasn't achieved anything positive and isn't going to. Shes' LITERALLY claiming she's too exhausted to go on after only 5 years, so she's an embarrassment to her party and people as well. Hell Biden is willing to do more years than that and he's dead!

She just wasn't a good PM.

Could it be that the pro-lockdown people were wrong and most people just don't agree with them?

I think we all know why Ardern left. And I don't think she resigned. I think she was forced out.

Reactions: petros

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trust the anti-woke GB News to just say it as it is. You can't imagine BBC News or Sky News coming out with this...

'Jacinda Ardern, the Kiwi Mussolini is no more. Good riddance!'

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trust the anti-woke GB News to just say it as it is. You can't imagine BBC News or Sky News coming out with this...

Did the trains run on time ? We know the planes were grounded.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Show us you have NO concept about who Mussolini was without saying so directly, Blackie.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
He simply parroted what he was fed.
You mean "quoted the title of the video". Yet you chose to struggle to find a way of saying that which sounds more derogatory. You mad bro?

Yeash. Tell us you realize they had a point and are angry about it without telling us :)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Show us you have NO concept about who Mussolini was without saying so directly, Blackie.
Sure - posting the title of the video clearly is a personal statement. I take it you don't realize how titles or the internet works. How the hell do you get your pants on in the morning?