Roe v. Wade overturned?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
As best I can tell, this whole ruling was not designed to define something important, but to create work for another generation of lawyers.
Well, in some respects your right. But in fairness the people who should be fixing that aren't the courts but the congress and senate. If you want it in the constitution to clarify what is and isn't protected, do an amendment and make it clear. The challenge is that some people don't want that kind of clarity (or at least unless the 'clarity' leans in their favour) so it's not being addressed that way. But it really should.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I thought about asking, but I quickly decided I really don't want to know.

Be careful, You know the old saying. . . "Fifteen'll get ya twenty."
18 is legal age. Sides, I have already done 20 a couple of times. Actually 22 the first time and 23 so far on this sentence. Which reminds me of something a bud that worked in the jails told me. The only people in jail that serve a full 20 years are the employees.

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
18 is legal age. Sides, I have already done 20 a couple of times. Actually 22 the first time and 23 so far on this sentence. Which reminds me of something a bud that worked in the jails told me. The only people in jail that serve a full 20 years are the employees.
Sure, they SAY they're eighteen. . .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

Explain again how the new 'laws' aren't extreme?
Explain how they are? Universities shoulnd't be giving medical advice in the first place, if you want to be referred go to a doctor. Or any other private care service. Universities are also not allowed to council students on where to buy illegal drugs, is that an impingement on free speech too?

Also - why does the left get SOOOO worked up about 'free speech' the moment it affects something they care about and the rest of the time it's "Well your speech has consequences". Spare me the crocodile tears. Start standing up for other's free speech if you want anyone to care when you feel yours is threatened.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Explain again how the new 'laws' aren't extreme?
You finally noticed. That is how woke universities are. Teachers, and even tenured professors get fired for not being woke enough.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Well, this is going to be interesting.
Not even a little bit interesting. She wasn't having an 'emergecy' as envisioned by the regulation - a fact proven by the fact she had time to source another location and go have it done there. This is politicking before the midterms and that's it. It's boring. The dems are just desperate to kick up a wedge issue. Hell it wasn't even the woman who complained.

If you ask me it kind of highlights the stupidity of a total ban like that but i thought that before this incident so there's really nothing new.

Sorry sweetie - this is a nothingburger.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Only the left.
That's not possible. You see - once the left is the only ones left, half of the left will decide that the other half isn't left enough. And that makes them right wing. They will then turn on that group (who would have SWORN they were left) until they are destroyed.

The process repeats until eventually the population is down to two people glaring at each other while holding sharpened protest signs enraged at each other's position on bell bottom pants, until they eventually give up and agree to couple's therapy.

Basically we're talking about the end of the human race if all that's left is the left.