Singh warns against boosting private health services: ‘We can’t allow that to happen’

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

What a guy - Provinces have been begging for more money to fix health care and he stood idly by doing NOTHING, and then sold his voice to the liberals for MOAR health care in the form of a dental program while the provinces couldn't afford the health care that they were already supposed to be providing. Now not a single tooth has been fixed, yet meanwhile the healthcare systems in every province are crumbling. And all because he wanted to hitch his wagon to justin and be his house-of-commons boy long enough to get his pension.

So now the provinces have to do what they can with what they have and if that means more private investment well then that's what's going to happen. This turd can piss off.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
He literally had the power to pressure the feds into putting the money needed into health care - they're talking about putting 13 billion into dental etc and that same money could have come very close to meeting what the provinces say they need to get their health care back on track or at least stop the deterioration.

And having failed to do HIS job, he's going to tell the provinces how to do theirs.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
He literally had the power to pressure the feds into putting the money needed into health care - they're talking about putting 13 billion into dental etc and that same money could have come very close to meeting what the provinces say they need to get their health care back on track or at least stop the deterioration.

And having failed to do HIS job, he's going to tell the provinces how to do theirs.
Scrapping the $6 billion+ a year we waste on foreign aid would go a long way in improving Canada's health care system(s).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah and? Would you borrow money to give to a stranger when your own house is in desperate need of cash? I'd rather we borrowed money to improve Canada, not some fucking shithole on the other side of the world.
Better keep working to bring those countries at least to the point where they can provide your cheap consumer garbage when the countries currently providing it move up out of that economic level.

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah and? Would you borrow money to give to a stranger when your own house is in desperate need of cash? I'd rather we borrowed money to improve Canada, not some fucking shithole on the other side of the world.
I would rather we quit borrowing and lived within our means . But that’s just me .

Hatrabyn

Sep 12, 2022
In recent years, politicians have been investing less and less money in healthcare due to the dominance of private clinics and pharmaceutical companies. Representatives of large corporations have bribed people in every industry to protect their interests at the state level.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
In recent years, politicians have been investing less and less money in healthcare due to the dominance of private clinics and pharmaceutical companies. Representatives of large corporations have bribed people in every industry to protect their interests at the state level.
State level as in the US you mean? Isn't it mostly private there anyway?

Hatrabyn

Sep 12, 2022
Representatives of large corporations have bribed people in every industry to protect their interests at the state level. Medical services are becoming more expensive every year. I was lucky that my wife recently found SPAM LINK TO US CARE HOMES? for a reasonable price. I am afraid to imagine what kind of world our children and grandchildren will live in. Money continues to seize power, and people are increasingly forgotten. The age of selfishness will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad