Those ARRCAN apps on phones.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
In Canada, a citizen or permanent resident cannot be denied entry...period. It's their charter right. Visitors are not offered the same right.

All the arrivecan bullshit is new, made up out of thin air...denying or restricting entry based on some broken fucking app is a direct violation of people's rights, but that's not stopping the Government from penalizing and punishing people who just want to travel and get home without being accosted by their authoritarian overlords. It just came out in court this week that the travel vax mandates Trudeau brought in last year were motivated by politics to be used as a political wedge against "Unvaccinated Canadians who are extremists, racists, and misogynists who deny science", used for trying to win the last election, they were not based on science. The government has been making it all up as they go, and they have not been challenged on any of it, let alone stopped or even reprimanded. so there's nothing to suggest they will change their behaviour any time soon.

Aga Khan scandal, JWR scandal, SNC Lavalin scandal, blackface scandal, WE scandal, Emergencies Act scandal, WPG biolab scandal, India Trip scandal, gropergate scandal.....on and on and on and on. It never ends with this fucking clown show. But Canadians don't care about ethics, they don't care about competant leadersship, they thrive on hypocrisy. So this government will not be held accountable for this or anything else.

And for real and true Canadian patriots like Tamara Liche they will be demonized and thrown in some Canadian gulag or have their bank accounts frozen. The ARRCAN app is just another tracking device for the Marxist liberals in Ottawa to keep track of Canadians. I recently learned that half of the members of the liberal government are supporters of the WEF great globalist reset programs and agendas. This is why apps like this Marxist like ARRCAN will be around for a while longer. Marxists like the turd in Ottawa just hate to have to give up their power and control over we the peasants. It probably excites them so much that they have to masturbate themselves to relieve the thrill of continuing to try and phuk up Canadians lives. Personally, i would prefer to be able to piss on those communist traitors to Canada. I would drink as much beer as i could take just to be able to do so.

We have our own John Gotti Teflon Don in Canada today. His Marxist name is Castro Turdeau. But eventually, Gotti ended up in prison and died there. Hopefully, the same thing will happen to this Marxist dicktator in Ottawa sometime in the near future also. Call it wishful thinking. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well, I guess it's time for you and all your pissed-off buddies who can't win to take your sticks and your puck and run home to mommy and your fantasy of Westernesse.

This is the typical reply that we can only expect to get from a Marxist liberal like you. Instead of disagreeing with all of this illegal immigration going on in Canada today, and condemning the ARRCAN app, you prefer to mock me instead. You are the problem, and not the solution. Go live in North Korea if you hate freedom so much. You will feel right at home in North Korea where freedom loving conservatives like me are not nor ever welcomed or wanted in that communist gawd forsaken country. Bye-bye comrade. Chuckle.

I enjoy pissing off you and your Marxist buddies with great pleasure. I have news for you. I will stay on the rink with my sticks and pucks and score as many conservative points and goals as i can. We will beat your Marxist liberal asses all the time. We are that good. LOL. And you being a Marxist liberal and all you probably would even end up scoring a goal in your own net because i believe that you are that dumb. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is the typical reply that we can only expect to get from a Marxist liberal like you. Instead of disagreeing with all of this illegal immigration going on in Canada today, and condemning the ARRCAN app, you prefer to mock me instead.
Never could resist shooting fish in a barrel.

Probably a personal failing I should address sometime. If I have some free time. And feel like it.

Meanwhile, it's fun laughing at retards.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It’s clear to most Canadians by now that to the degree we have a firearms problem in Canada, it is not caused by legal firearms. They play a negligible role in gun crimes in this country.

The problem is firearms imported illegally into Canada. Everyone knows that.

Yet the Liberals are so seized with their magical thinking that they’re now circumventing their own legislative process in their zeal to go after firearms.

On Friday, Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino announced the feds are using a unilateral regulatory measure to bring the ban into effect before Parliament has been able to vote on it. More at the above Link.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The true reason for the gun bans is obvious. And the fact he's doing it unilaterally makes it even more obvious.
They are worried that people will say enough is too much and I canst take any more and go all French revolutionary .

Reactions: Jinentonix

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
They are worried that people will say enough is too much and I canst take any more and go all French revolutionary .
Oh, yeah. I was thinking it was just some form of penis envy or something but yeah, that makes more sense.

Nah, just kidding, that's exactly what I was driving at. :ROFLMAO:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It’s clear to most Canadians by now that to the degree we have a firearms problem in Canada, it is not caused by legal firearms. They play a negligible role in gun crimes in this country.

The problem is firearms imported illegally into Canada. Everyone knows that.

Yet the Liberals are so seized with their magical thinking that they’re now circumventing their own legislative process in their zeal to go after firearms.

On Friday, Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino announced the feds are using a unilateral regulatory measure to bring the ban into effect before Parliament has been able to vote on it. More at the above Link.
Hooray for tyranny! I feel much much safer. Thank goodness I live where the Caribe element behind the gun crime is minimal.

Face it. We all know it's not whitie.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hooray for tyranny! I feel much much safer. Thank goodness I live where the Caribe element behind the gun crime is minimal.

Face it. We all know it's not whitie.
I identify as anything but , regardless of the obvious melatonin.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Never could resist shooting fish in a barrel.

Probably a personal failing I should address sometime. If I have some free time. And feel like it.

Meanwhile, it's fun laughing at retards.

Shooting fish in a barrel is cruel indeed and sounds like something stupid and insane that you would do alright. Those poor little fish in a barrel do not stand a chance against a failing loser like you. It would probably take you a dozen shots or more to try and hit just one fish anyway if you can at all. So why don't you try some real fishing for a change and give the fish a chance, chief spreading bull. Get off your lazy chief's ass. Geez.

You do really appear to have plenty of failing going on in your useless life. Being a total failure all your life it would appear to be impossible for you to be able to do anything about it now. Maybe you should use the gun on yourself instead? Just a suggestion, chief. LOL.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Shooting fish in a barrel is cruel indeed and sounds like something stupid and insane that you would do alright. Those poor little fish in a barrel do not stand a chance against a failing loser like you. It would probably take you a dozen shots or more to try and hit just one fish anyway if you can at all. So why don't you try some real fishing for a change and give the fish a chance, chief spreading bull. Get off your lazy chief's ass. Geez.

You do really appear to have plenty of failing going on in your useless life. Being a total failure all your life it would appear to be impossible for you to be able to do anything about it now. Maybe you should use the gun on yourself instead? Just a suggestion, chief. LOL.
On the upside, I pay for my own health care, Ivan.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Beats being a big time loser like your communist self.

Yup, I should have called you a big time loser instead. Please forgive me for my big time awful error, comrade.

You have to be one of those communists here. All you ever do is bitch about and attack conservatives constantly here. Only comrades like you would do such a nasty thing to we wonderful and glorious conservatives who always enjoy kicking your commie butt. So, what part of the house is your hammer and sickle flag standing? Just curious, that's all comrade. LOL.