Yahoo....We are rich.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
My wife feels like she won the lottery. She got her letter yesterday from our fearless leader about her 10% raise in her CPP......She is older than me so I have to wait a bit for mine. Guess I have to be extra nice to her.....lol

6osic3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If I understand this correctly there is a lot of age discrimination happening with CPP raise. The only people getting a raise are the ones closest to a pine box. The rest of us need two part time jobs to catch up to inflation.

Reactions: harrylee

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
If I understand this correctly there is a lot of age discrimination happening with CPP raise. The only people getting a raise are the ones closest to a pine box.
No I just noticed the slight increase and I'm not even 70.

I may go & blow it all on Sushi this week being a die hard Vancouverite-of course with inflation I'll end up buying a can of Tuna from No Frills.

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She is a real Tiger if that's what you mean.

I wouldn't like to shag a tiger. I'd rather shag a human.

There are some pretty decent female ones along Lever Street late at night charging an average of £40.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
No I just noticed the slight increase and I'm not even 70.

I may go & blow it all on Sushi this week being a die hard Vancouverite-of course with inflation I'll end up buying a can of Tuna from No Frills.
Turns out I was wrong-got a letter (a letter FFS) from Service Canada saying 'have lunch on us but don't get drunk it won't happen often'.