DeSantis Pulls Ahead of Trump

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Meanwhile in Canada Socks "Blackface" McGroper still hasn't pulled out of Flossy-girl who keeps giving him a free pass for doing the same shit Trump was accused of; Obstruction of justice, sexually assaulting women, toxic masculinity, racism, etc.

So tell us flossy, why is obstruction of justice, sexual assault, toxic masculinity and racism okay when Trudeau engages in them? Or will you be your usual chickenshit self and dodge the question?

I'm betting on the latter, you clucky cuck.
Soon as turdOWE becomes a Conservative all this will become BAD. As long as he is a leftard it is fine because everyone knows lefties lie, cheat, and steal.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Ron DeSantis Now Favorite for 2024 as Donald Trump Hurt by Jan. 6 Hearings​

Ron DeSantis has overtaken Donald Trump as the favorite to win the 2024 election as the former president's chances appear to have been affected by the January 6 hearings.

The Florida Governor is currently listed as having a 22 percent chance of winning the next election, with Trump on 20 percent.

DeSantis' chances have rapidly improved over the past few months.

It appears the recent damning testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson during the House Committee's hearings on the January 6 attack have damaged Trump's hopes of returning to the White House.

It's okay, I already know the response: Newsweek is a lefty rag blah blah blah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Ron DeSantis Now Favorite for 2024 as Donald Trump Hurt by Jan. 6 Hearings​

Ron DeSantis has overtaken Donald Trump as the favorite to win the 2024 election as the former president's chances appear to have been affected by the January 6 hearings.

The Florida Governor is currently listed as having a 22 percent chance of winning the next election, with Trump on 20 percent.

DeSantis' chances have rapidly improved over the past few months.

It appears the recent damning testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson during the House Committee's hearings on the January 6 attack have damaged Trump's hopes of returning to the White House.

It's okay, I already know the response: Newsweek is a lefty rag blah blah blah
I can see you are positively giddy at the thought of DeSantis as President of the United States . I hope you get what you wish for .

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He would be a lame duck just like his last term.
NB: That's not what "lame duck" means in American political parlance. A "lame duck" is someone who has been voted out, but is between the election results and the end of her term in office, and therefore has gone from the most powerful person in the world to, at best, a footnote in history.

Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
NB: That's not what "lame duck" means in American political parlance. A "lame duck" is someone who has been voted out, but is between the election results and the end of her term in office, and therefore has gone from the most powerful person in the world to, at best, a footnote in history.

Thank you. I just mean it from the standpoint that he was ineffectual.