Trudeau cancels appearance at Surrey fundraiser after protesters hurl racial slurs

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You really have an obsession with Trudeau. I'll go post something about Trump to make you feel better.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Some speech is freer than others apparently.

Trudeau cancels appearance at Surrey fundraiser after protesters hurl racial slurs​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was forced to cancel plans to attend a fundraising dinner on Tuesday evening after two speakers at the event said protesters hurled racial slurs at the mostly South Asian attendees entering a convention centre in Surrey, B.C.

Trudeau did not enter the building and spoke to a crowd for about three minutes by Zoom instead of making a speech in person.

He said no one should be intimidated or stopped from exercising their democratic freedoms "because that's what this country is all about."

Tell that to the truckers, turd, where you pushed your phony emergency act on people who were peacefully demonstrating. You exercised your Marxist ideals on them. That is what your Marxist ideas for this country are all about. Do as I say or else. What a two-faces hypocrite buffoon that turd is. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's Surrey. It could be Hindu on Muzzie, Muzzie on Sikh, etc etc etc.

It's still racism but not notable unless whites involved.

Are there still white people living in Surrey anymore? Could those white people that I have noticed driving pass me in their vehicles be a bunch of white supremacists just driving thru Surrey by chance? I will bet that those white people can only be seen as a bunch of white racists. Disgusting indeed. :eek:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Tell that to the truckers, turd, where you pushed your phony emergency act on people who were peacefully demonstrating. You exercised your Marxist ideals on them. That is what your Marxist ideas for this country are all about. Do as I say or else. What a two-faces hypocrite buffoon that turd is. (n)

Free speech doesn't mean speech without consequence.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
OMG, White supremacists!!!!! Geez, it's a fucking good thing our PM is only a racist.

Yup, that white bsatrde hates and despises his own white people and race. Look at is immigration policy. 90% of all of the new immigrants and illegal refugees coming to Canada are all coming from the third non-white world. Probably in another two decades we will be lucky if there will be any white people left in Canada at that rate of non-white immigration. Or if we do see a white person, they will be few and far between. Holy goats balls, man. :cry:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Free speech doesn't mean speech without consequence.

Free speech means free speech. If you are one of those hurt feelings and sensitive type of idiot, well then, too f'n bad for you. Live with the insults and the racist comments. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Only white lefty liberal snowflakes get insulted over everything said to them. FO. (n)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I hope so. I'm still waiting to hear actual racial slurs. Everything is recorded these days. Where is the hard evidence instead of 3rd party allegations?

Reactions: taxme