Joe Biden

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FUTURE POTUS?: Joe Biden’s sister endorses Meghan Markle for president
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Publishing date:May 10, 2022 • 18 hours ago • 2 minute read • 57 Comments

Just call Meghan Markle “Madame President.” One day. Maybe.

U.S. President Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens, told Good Morning Britain on Tuesday that the Duchess of Sussex has the makings of a solid future candidate for the presidency.

“It’s wonderful to have women in politics,” Biden Owens said of Meghan’s political dabblings to date. “The more women we have, the better our democratic system will work with a better point of view, a different point of view and we embrace all women.”

The political strategist and adviser added: “We welcome [Meghan] to come in and join the Democratic Party.”

When asked by GMB correspondent Noel Phillips if Meghan would “make a good potential candidate one day maybe for president?” Biden Owens responded: “Yes, perhaps. Of course she will!”

Biden Owens’ unofficial endorsement comes as she promotes her new book, Growing Up Biden, in which she details her childhood with Joe, who she “absolutely” expects to run again in 2024.

Prior to Meghan’s royal life, the former Suits star admitted that early on, she considered going into a career politics, after securing an internship at the U.S. Embassy in Argentina during her junior year of college.

“It was during their economic devaluation and our secretary of the treasury at the time, Paul O’Neill, was there,” she recounted to Marie Claire in 2013. “So I’m 20 years old, in Buenos Aires, in a motorcade, doing that whole thing. I thought for sure I would still have a career in politics.”

Members of the British Royal Family typically leave politics out of their daily lives, but considering Meghan is no longer a working royal, politics could be up her future alley.

Last year, Meghan dipped her foot into the political pool when she wrote a letter lobbying for paid parental leave.

She faced criticism for addressing the message with her royal title, from the “Office of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.”

“I’m not an elected official, and I’m not a politician,” she wrote in the letter to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“I am, like many, an engaged citizen and a parent,” she continued. “And because you and your congressional colleagues have a role in shaping family outcomes for generations to come, that’s why I’m writing to you at this deeply important time — as a mom — to advocate for paid leave.”

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FUTURE POTUS?: Joe Biden’s sister endorses Meghan Markle for president
Publishing date:May 10, 2022 • 18 hours ago • 2 minute read • 57 Comments

Just call Meghan Markle “Madame President.” One day. Maybe.

U.S. President Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens, told Good Morning Britain on Tuesday that the Duchess of Sussex has the makings of a solid future candidate for the presidency.

“It’s wonderful to have women in politics,” Biden Owens said of Meghan’s political dabblings to date. “The more women we have, the better our democratic system will work with a better point of view, a different point of view and we embrace all women.”

The political strategist and adviser added: “We welcome [Meghan] to come in and join the Democratic Party.”

When asked by GMB correspondent Noel Phillips if Meghan would “make a good potential candidate one day maybe for president?” Biden Owens responded: “Yes, perhaps. Of course she will!”

Biden Owens’ unofficial endorsement comes as she promotes her new book, Growing Up Biden, in which she details her childhood with Joe, who she “absolutely” expects to run again in 2024.

Prior to Meghan’s royal life, the former Suits star admitted that early on, she considered going into a career politics, after securing an internship at the U.S. Embassy in Argentina during her junior year of college.

“It was during their economic devaluation and our secretary of the treasury at the time, Paul O’Neill, was there,” she recounted to Marie Claire in 2013. “So I’m 20 years old, in Buenos Aires, in a motorcade, doing that whole thing. I thought for sure I would still have a career in politics.”

Members of the British Royal Family typically leave politics out of their daily lives, but considering Meghan is no longer a working royal, politics could be up her future alley.

Last year, Meghan dipped her foot into the political pool when she wrote a letter lobbying for paid parental leave.

She faced criticism for addressing the message with her royal title, from the “Office of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.”

“I’m not an elected official, and I’m not a politician,” she wrote in the letter to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“I am, like many, an engaged citizen and a parent,” she continued. “And because you and your congressional colleagues have a role in shaping family outcomes for generations to come, that’s why I’m writing to you at this deeply important time — as a mom — to advocate for paid leave.”
this senile woman could have at least waited till her brother was no longer in office.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Spider-Man villain 'Joe Biden' has fans losing it
Publishing date:May 13, 2022 • 1 day ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation

There’s a villain called Joe Biden in the Spiderverse and fans can’t believe it.

Some may have thought the U.S. president has long been a super-villain while others have just made the discovery and love the parallels between real life and the comics.

“I’m crying why the f*** is Joe Biden a Spider-Man villain,” tweeted @ThatBmanGuy, a self-described film geek from Ireland, which has garnered more than 127,000 likes.

The fan included an image of a Wikipedia page for the Biden baddie.

Comic book Biden, whose bad-guy alter ego goes by the name Spectrum, first appeared in Peter Parker No. 1 in 2010.

The Wikipedia page even includes a disclaimer that the character is “not to be confused with Vice President Joe Biden” – real Biden’s role at the time.

@ThatBmanGuy did a deep dive into the Biden character, and learned “he has more comic book appearances than El Muerto too lmfao” and even “found the first comic he appeared in,” calling it “one of the funniest out of context comic book panels” he’s ever seen.

While many people were shocked at the revelation, most just wondered when to expect the Joe Biden movie.

According to reports, Spectrum shows up in volumes 11 to 14 of the comic and also makes an appearance in Dead Man Logan Vol. 12.

And a Joe Biden Jr. appeared in multiple Spider-Man comics, beginning with Amazing Spider-Man No. 683.

“He’s a villain on this earth as well,” one joker tweeted.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Biden takes spill while getting off bike after beach ride
Author of the article:Associated Press
Associated Press
Aamer Madhani
Publishing date:Jun 18, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 22 Comments
President Joe Biden falls off his bicycle as he approaches well-wishers following a bike ride at Gordon's Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on June 18, 2022.
President Joe Biden falls off his bicycle as he approaches well-wishers following a bike ride at Gordon's Pond State Park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on June 18, 2022. PHOTO BY SAUL LOEB /AFP via Getty Images
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. — President Joe Biden fell when he tried to get off his bike at the end of a ride Saturday at Cape Henlopen State Park near his beach home in Delaware, but wasn’t hurt in the tumble.

“I’m good,” he told reporters after U.S. Secret Service agents quickly helped him up. “I got my foot caught” in the toe cages.

Biden, 79, and first lady Jill Biden were wrapping up a morning ride when the president decided to pedal over to a crowd of well-wishers standing by the bike trail. Biden, who was wearing a helmet, took the spill when he tried to dismount, apparently falling on his right side and rolling on to his back before being helped up.

The president quickly collected himself and spent several minutes chatting with people who had gathered to watch him bike. Biden did not need medical attention and is “fine”, according to a White House statement.

The Bidens are spending a long weekend at their Rehoboth Beach home. They marked their 45th wedding anniversary on Friday.
1655630947828.png

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Maybe he should stick to a tread mill? But whatever - while exercise is good but it doesn't do much for the mental health of dementia patients I'm thinking. But good on him for doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Maybe he should stick to a tread mill? But whatever - while exercise is good but it doesn't do much for the mental health of dementia patients I'm thinking. But good on him for doing it!
Maybe you should educate yourself.

Exercise and Dementia

Sorry, couldn't find some slobbering retard on YouTube to blame it all on Trudeau or the WEF or whatever's got you scared this week.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe you should educate yourself.

Exercise and Dementia

Sorry, couldn't find some slobbering retard on YouTube to blame it all on Trudeau or the WEF or whatever's got you scared this week.
The findings of several basic animal studies and clinical investigations identified the advantageous effects of exercise as non-pharmaceutical intervention on dementia and Alzheimer's disease (AD).

Come on boy, it's time for your walkies....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The findings of several basic animal studies and clinical investigations identified the advantageous effects of exercise as non-pharmaceutical intervention on dementia and Alzheimer's disease (AD).

Come on boy, it's time for your walkies....
Now, now, TB, don't expect Dix to work with facts... it'd hurt their poor widdle bwains.
Did widdle puppy piddle on your shoe?

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer