Swedish Riots

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
OK, so from what I can understand so far with almost no reading on the subject, some extremist political party wants to burn a copy of the Quran for some reason, & Mostly immigrants of Muslim faith are protesting that by burning police cars and such… and this is been in the media for about 3 days…. And may or may not have anything to do with the fact that Sweden along with another country are talking about now joining NATO?? How is that for ambiguous???

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1650207335976.jpeg
1650207355426.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
As I’m reading or trying to find out information on these riots currently happening in Sweden, I have come to the conclusion that there’s a lot of riots that happened in Sweden…. It’s like it’s a national past time. Not something I pictured when I thought of Sweden.

Weirdly I can find all kinds of videos about all kinds of riots in Sweden but almost nothing of the current stuff going on… The video above and the video below are the two most current videos I can find regarding Sweden right now:

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There’s not a lot of information about this current riot out there other than the same story rewritten for different media outlets with only a few different words in different places. The timing is interesting though.

1) Is this an Easter/Passover/Ramadan political stunt by an extremist right wing Swedish political party just to stir up the pot with Muslim immigrants, and only timed to coincide with the holiday?
2) Does the timing of these riots and the actions of this political party tie back to Russia like the CBC/Singh/Trudeau faction in Canada accused the Trucker Convoy of doing (?) in sync with the announcement of possible NATO membership?
3) Is this just a Free Speech issue in Sweden that has nothing to do with the aligned religious holidays?, or Russia threatening any EU nation not already in NATO talking about joining NATO?, or Russia threatening anyone giving aid to Ukraine, or all of the above (?) or none of the above?
4) Is this just Swedes being Swedes?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Good questions that are hard to answer.

If I were a Liberal politician, I'd say; "these are challenges we face while moving forward in our fight against climate change".

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Good questions that are hard to answer.

If I were a Liberal politician, I'd say; "these are challenges we face while moving forward in our fight against climate change".
“….& I apologize on behalf of one side or the other or maybe both, & there’s a lesson to be learned from this for everyone…” if they happen to be involved in the incident.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
OK, so from what I can understand so far with almost no reading on the subject, some extremist political party wants to burn a copy of the Quran for some reason, & Mostly immigrants of Muslim faith are protesting that by burning police cars and such… and this is been in the media for about 3 days…. And may or may not have anything to do with the fact that Sweden along with another country are talking about now joining NATO?? How is that for ambiguous???
Muslims respect the Bible: which is the Torah included in the Old Testament and the Gospel included in the New Testament, and they will never do such foolish work, as burning the Bible, which Muslims will never do or even think about doing such work.
Therefore, the wise men among Christians and Jews should condemn this mean act of wickedness.
And we respect and reverence the Heavenly Books: the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran because they are the word of God revealed to His prophets.
Certainly, these men who dare doing such blasphemous work of burning the Holy Quran will have their punishment from God unless they repent and correct their conduct.
And Muslims have to defend their dear book the Holy Quran, but should not transgress on the property of innocent people who had no role and who did not participate in such mean work.

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't find anyone of these members condemn this vile act of burning the Quran.. on the contrary, I see these infidels joyful and delighted, and so they will have their share of God's dealing.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The religion of pieces gets its usual pass .
Why do such corrupt men dare thinking about burning the Holy Quran? And you, people of peace, want Muslims to be silent and agree about such mean behavior?
It may also have been provoked by the Wicked Zionists.
So you, people of peace.. and what people of peace: Christians and Jews are fighting each other now in Ukraine and endangering the world peace.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
To me, I advise all Muslims to leave the European and American countries and return to their own countries.. because the countries of non-Muslims may face a great danger in the coming days and recent future; God is the All-Knowing.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Muslims respect the Bible: which is the Torah included in the Old Testament and the Gospel included in the New Testament, and they will never do such foolish work, as burning the Bible, which Muslims will never do or even think about doing such work.
Therefore, the wise men among Christians and Jews should condemn this mean act of wickedness.
And we respect and reverence the Heavenly Books: the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran because they are the word of God revealed to His prophets.
Certainly, these men who dare doing such blasphemous work of burning the Holy Quran will have their punishment from God unless they repent and correct their conduct.
And Muslims have to defend their dear book the Holy Quran, but should not transgress on the property of innocent people who had no role and who did not participate in such mean work.
Just out of curiosity, which version of Islam do you follow?

Shia? Sunni? One of the other branches?

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I didn't find anyone of these members condemn this vile act of burning the Quran.. on the contrary, I see these infidels joyful and delighted, and so they will have their share of God's dealing.
I don’t see you condemn the violence and rioting, or burning of public vehicles like buses and fire trucks & police vehicles. Where does your god stand on that?

Is your god cool on other religions celebrating their religions (?) are they going to hell ‘cuz it’s not your religion they’re celebrating? Is everyone going to your hell if they aren’t the correct brand or sect of Muslim?

Define Infidels. You use the term, but in what context? What do YOU mean when you use the term ‘Infidels’ ???

Burning any book is a shitty thing to do, but is this the correct reaction that we’re seeing in Sweden (& Spain now too)?? Are these rioters in Sweden just expressing their free speech with stores and bricks?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You wanna catch this in the news? Watch Australian news. Maybe if you want to catch this in English then watch Australian news.

I've actually started to watch it more if it pops up on my YT feeds.

I will admit that NA news outlets need to report more impacting news from other nations in the world. Or I think they should anyway.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I've actually started to watch it more if it pops up on my YT feeds.

I will admit that NA news outlets need to report more impacting news from other nations in the world. Or I think they should anyway.
Stop buying their product , explain why and if enough like minded people do the same they may change , but probably not , they are already receiving your tax dollar .

Reactions: taxslave and petros