"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you are talking about Wilson Ave in POCO, it was the Wild Duck. My ex grew up on lower Marry Hill Rd, not far from Wilson. I have some rather blurry visions of house parties on Wilson. WOuld that be the same address after all these years?
Addresses don’t often change .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you are talking about Wilson Ave in POCO, it was the Wild Duck. My ex grew up on lower Marry Hill Rd, not far from Wilson. I have some rather blurry visions of house parties on Wilson. WOuld that be the same address after all these years?
Houses on Wilson and Mary Hill are condos to the West or a new rec-center across from 7-11

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I posted them because it's obvious your need help. AA/NA works if you aren't afraid of emotions and reality. You are scared shitless of reality.

Boy, do you ever need a break from this place. You are really starting to appear as though you have some real mental issues to try and straighten out. You keep posting things here that really makes no sense at all. It's just a suggestion for you to ponder over, and which is coming from someone who really cares about your health. I love you, bro! I will say though that I am truly scared shitless of your unnatural and not so normal reality. You are way far out, hippie man. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The real reason it ain't going to happen anytime soon is the people that can make it happen are too busy making money. The ones yapping about it are mostly too spineless to do anything physical. Although, at the rate lefty governments are destroying resource jobs in the west things could soon reach critical mass. Along with the feds destroying the oil patch, they are eliminating fishfarms on the west coast, but not on the east coast because a few hereditary non chiefs have been paid to push for this. Also in BC our communist sympathetic provincial government has banned logging old growth to satisfy some foreign eco groups and their paid Canadian protesters.

No one can ever say that our dear Marxist Canadian leaders do not love us all. They do what they do because they truly love us and only want the best for us. (n)
Those leaders of ours are trying to eliminate our industry sector, and put us all on welfare, so we can all get back to hugging trees, and spending more nights in the bush around the campfire like the native Indians use to do many moons ago. I love my politician. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Considering now with the Trudeau/Singh bromance, Western Canada is under represeted, Western Canada premiers should be having this discussion amongst themselves and their caucus.

Brian Jean has voiced his support for western separatism.

This Liberal/NDP alliance may be the end of Canada. Lot's of folks just hit the "WEXIT" button online.

Reactions: Colpy

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Considering now with the Trudeau/Singh bromance, Western Canada is under represeted, Western Canada premiers should be having this discussion amongst themselves and their caucus.

This Liberal/NDP alliance may be the end of Canada. Lot's of folks just hit the "WEXIT" button online.

When is the wedding? Will we be invited? :unsure:

Three more years of Marxist Turdeau running this pathetic country will mean that the end of freedom in Canada is near it's run. We are very well on our way to becoming a globalist communism country. According to rumors circulating in the alternative media, the covid 19 hoax and lie was just a test run to see how far the Marxist globalists could push their communist like mandates and restrictions. There may be more bigger and better mandatory restrictions to kick in come this fall. Hey, we never know, eh? :eek:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

This western separatism movement nonsense has been going on for decades now. It will never go anywhere. It's just another pipe dream for some disgruntled westerners. And the more third world immigrants that keep immigrating to the west the less chance there will be for the western separatists to win separation for the west. As the white population dies off, western separatism slowly will fade away. There can be no doubt about it. If they got a couple of seats in the government, they would be lucky. I have become a pessimist and that there is nothing that can save this country from globalist communism. It will happen. We just have way too many traitorous politicians in Canada to try and stop it from happening. Just saying.

Don't get me wrong. I am all in favor of western independence but in all the years that I have been supporting western separatist groups, it has gone nowhere. It was just money down the drain. Christ, if western separation were to get going and well on it's way, Marxist like Turdeau would declare a national emergency and have all the leaders arrested and charged with treason. The turd did it to the truckers in Ottawa. He can do it to western separatists also. Just saying.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Yeah. One of my first thoughts when the agreement was announced.

Trudeau may actually reach his goal......the complete destruction of Canada as a coherent nation.

I've said it before; Pierre Trudeau kneecapped Canada, and now Justin Trudeau is administering the coup de grace.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If nothing else it’ll be an interesting ride, with lots of fodder for head shaking, and we can see who’s prognostications are correct & who’s aren’t over the next three years.

I really can’t see the NDP moderating their demands on the Liberals for their continued support over the next 1000 days, & I can’t see Trudeau being overly worried about the cost (financially & politically) of keeping the NDP happy over the same span.