Conservatives demanding O'Toole resign again

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Haha, "us people".

Yes, we all have to learn to live with it. But considering that variants can keep popping up, again, unless he can control Covid, the 'control' won't last long. Especially when dumfucks think that no vaccine is awesome.
I've been a good little sheep, got my 3 jabs, wear a mask in stores, show my passport when asked..........I just retired from a delivery job where I came in contact with various people. Had a bit of a cough after Xmas, figure it may have been Omicron.. I was retired by then.....If I get it, I will deal with it....Life goes on. Go hide back under your bed.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've been a good little sheep, got my 3 jabs, wear a mask in stores, show my passport when asked..........I just retired from a delivery job where I came in contact with various people. Had a bit of a cough after Xmas, figure it may have been Omicron.. I was retired by then.....If I get it, I will deal with it....Life goes on. Go hide back under your bed.
There's lots of ways to be brave.

Scorning sensible precautions ain't one of 'em.

It is, however, one of the many ways to be stupid.

Reactions: gerryh

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

If social distancing works , why do we need masks ?
If masks work , why do we need vaccines ?
If vaccines work , why do we need boosters ?
If all taken together work best , why do we need mandates ?
And if none of it works which appears to be the case , you have been conned .

Don’t you just hate that , and isn’t it hard to admit ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If social distancing works , why do we need masks ?
If masks work , why do we need vaccines ?
If vaccines work , why do we need boosters ?
If all taken together work best , why do we need mandates ?
And if none of it works which appears to be the case , you have been conned .

Don’t you just hate that , and isn’t it hard to admit ?
If you think any technique that isn't 100% effective is useless, well, that's another of the many ways to be stupid.

Reactions: gerryh

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

Not scorning the precautions, the sensible ones. I went along and have been OK. I will still wear a mask in stores etc until I feel it is OK not to. . I am just saying that it is time to face it and not be so paranoid that it controls your whole life. I know people that are scared shitless over this and won't even go and see their own family, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Right.......:rolleyes:
While you were away, the numpties were circulating the notion that the viri are so small they could slip through masks.

The whole idea that viri don't just float around, but are carried in media, simply escapes them. Or they know it but feel like they got a "good" argument.

So we're back to "stupid or lying?"

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
While you were away, the numpties were circulating the notion that the viri are so small they could slip through masks.

The whole idea that viri don't just float around, but are carried in media, simply escapes them. Or they know it but feel like they got a "good" argument.

The ones they are getting the info from , lying. They, stupid.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
For idiots like pgs, if its not 100% effective then we shouldn't be doing it because its a waste of time and an infringement on our imaginary rights and freedoms.
You can take all the experimental treatments you want , I have never suggested people not take the not a vaccine , I just refuse to myself . But idiots like you think like lemmings want everybody to join them jumping over a cliff . I hope your daughter is not one of those have reproductive tract issues as a side effect from the not a vaccine , that would really hurt .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The ones they are getting the info from , lying. They, stupid.

Some studies have shown masks to cause more harm , but who reads studies that contradict their narrative .