Alberta, Saskatchewan announce abrupt end to COVID-19 restrictions

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019

CBC News: The National in Canada show that certainly several provinces have unveiled their plans to loosen COVID-19 restrictions, with Alberta and Saskatchewan moving to end measures such as vaccine passports and important mask mandates within days or hours.

Reactions: petros and taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I think the mindset of much of the Population has changed, and a year from now I’m not sure how comfortable I’m gonna be in a crowd. I kind of like having a 6 foot bubble around me. Maybe that’s just me though. If I don’t know your first name you can stay out of my 6 foot range….

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think the mindset of much of the Population has changed, and a year from now I’m not sure how comfortable I’m gonna be in a crowd. I kind of like having a 6 foot bubble around me. Maybe that’s just me though. If I don’t know your first name you can stay out of my 6 foot range….
Try my way. I measure the distance with my "social distancing stick." It's a six-foot hiking staff of solid hickory.

Remarkably hard, dense wood, hickory.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sure , but how will you know if the people you know are carriers ?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Sure , but how will you know if the people you know are carriers ?
You don't. And vaccines and restrictions don't seem to help you distinguish either. Like anything else, you use common sense. If you don't feel safe, do what you have to, but it should be up to you. Gotta learn to live with it sooner or later.

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You don't. And vaccines and restrictions don't seem to help you distinguish either. Like anything else, you use common sense. If you don't feel safe, do what you have to, but it should be up to you. Gotta learn to live with it sooner or later.
Whatever I have or have not been doing appears to be working so far .

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nope like that bunny who keeps on ticking .
"Going." Timex watches "take a licking and keep on ticking." The Energizer Bunny "keeps going, and going, and going."

Let's try to keep our adverts straight.

And always, always "See the USA/In a Chevrolet!"

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"Going." Timex watches "take a licking and keep on ticking." The Energizer Bunny "keeps going, and going, and going."

Let's try to keep our adverts straight.

And always, always "See the USA/In a Chevrolet!"
Or a Dorf .

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Adverts...

Is it just me or was that Juicy Fruit Gum jingle just a tad provocative?

"Take a sniff, pull it out...the taste is gonna move you when you pop it in your mouth."

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones