Spotify to remove Neil Young's music after complaint over Joe Rogan

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Or maybe you could shut the fuck up until you're 0.00001% of the artist Neil Young is, twuck-boy.

Or do you favor freedom of association and contract only for right-wing assholes like you? That'd be the typical MAGAhat view of "rights."

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Or maybe you could shut the fuck up until you're 0.00001% of the artist Neil Young is, twuck-boy.

Or do you favor freedom of association and contract only for right-wing assholes like you? That'd be the typical MAGAhat view of "rights."

EH!! Idiot when you give a huge corporation an ultimatum… well play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

He’s just another Liberal radical using what little fame he has to try and make a stand..

And Shopify went, Niel who 😂

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Why do people listen to Joe Rogan?

He is a fucking meatball who interviews other meatballs, whether its on Spotify or UFC.
I don’t think I’ve seen him since he’s moved over to Spotify….but he also interviewed politicians, scientists, leaders in business, various celebrities, in an open ended formate where if something is interesting the show can go from one hours to three hours….

My favourite interviews are with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Randall Carlson and John Anthony west.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Spotify to remove Neil Young's music after complaint over Joe Rogan​

View attachment 11878

I love Neil Young. He provided a significant part of the sound track of my youth. 'After the Gold Rush" especially (released 1970, I'm old).

But Mr. Young is a whack job. Like a lot of artistic masters, he is simply not living in the real world, and his opinions and advice should be taken with a truckload of salt. If you doubt that, buy his autobiographical book "Waging Heavy Peace". Whacked.

And what the Hell? He actually thought he could browbeat Spotify into cancelling Joe Rogan because Rogan disagrees with the enlightened opinion of Himself, aka Neil Young? Rogan is also a bit off the beaten track psychologically, but that is neither here nor there. Rogan is not trying to cancel Young.

Shame on you, Neil.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I love Neil Young. He provided a significant part of the sound track of my youth. 'After the Gold Rush" especially (released 1970, I'm old).

But Mr. Young is a whack job. Like a lot of artistic masters, he is simply not living in the real world, and his opinions and advice should be taken with a truckload of salt. If you doubt that, buy his autobiographical book "Waging Heavy Peace". Whacked.

And what the Hell? He actually thought he could browbeat Spotify into cancelling Joe Rogan because Rogan disagrees with the enlightened opinion of Himself, aka Neil Young? Rogan is also a bit off the beaten track psychologically, but that is neither here nor there. Rogan is not trying to cancel Young.

Shame on you, Neil.
He did as he chose with his property and associations.

How is that CommieNaziLibrul? I thought "conservatives" approved of freedom of property and freedom of association.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He did as he chose with his property and associations.

How is that CommieNaziLibrul? I thought "conservatives" approved of freedom of property and freedom of association.
What property ? He sold the rights to his music last year for 230 million dollars . Just another old hippie selling out .

Reactions: taxslave

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The hippies preached about love, peace and equality, then grew up and went to Wall Street and f*cked everybody over.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

When niel has .00001% of the common sense of the average government employee he can start dictating what people can or cannot listen to.