Kazakhstan has fallen

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We need a cheatsheet here. Not knowing much about the area, who are the good guys and who are evil?
I suspect the ones getting backing from Russia and China are the bad guys.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We need a cheatsheet here. Not knowing much about the area, who are the good guys and who are evil?
I suspect the ones getting backing from Russia and China are the bad guys.
I’m sure both sides think that they are the good guys and both sides think that the other guys are not the good guys. Is it not how things work??

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The way I view it, those that are pro democracy are the good guys and those that want a thugocracy or communism are the bad guys.
The bugger of it is things aren’t always as they appear, and much of it comes down to who has the best PR campaign. That and time to reflect on conflicts decades after they happen.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The way I view it, those that are pro democracy are the good guys and those that want a thugocracy or communism are the bad guys.

That’s the same in the USA..

Republican party want fair elections 1 vote per person a verification

The Democrats just want everyone to vote who will vote Democrat, even dead people..

Then they put a senile puppet in the White House and the Marxist run the government into the ground..

Glad 2022 is here and the Republicans can win back the House and Senate

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And yet you favor the American political party that wants to constrain voting rights.

Go figure.
Not in the least. I want to be sure that only legitimate voters get to cast a ballot. Having proper ID is not too much to ask. Also I fully expect there to be some errors in an operation that size, it is the fraudulent voting I seek to eliminate.
However since your obvious goal is to win at any cost I can see why you like to stuff ballot boxes and rig vote counting machines.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Not in the least. I want to be sure that only legitimate voters get to cast a ballot. Having proper ID is not too much to ask. Also I fully expect there to be some errors in an operation that size, it is the fraudulent voting I seek to eliminate.
However since your obvious goal is to win at any cost I can see why you like to stuff ballot boxes and rig vote counting machines.
It is? Oh, OK. I'm tired of correcting stupidity.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Putin Claims Victory in Defending Kazakhstan From Revolt​

Putin Claims Victory in Defending Kazakhstan From Revolt

Monday, 10 January 2022 06:30 AM

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I would ask for evidence, but why waste my time?
Ok - so, who is it that wants to be able to have "mail in" ballots? Who is it that wants "ballot harvesting" to be legal? Who is it that don't want voters to provide ID before voting to ensure they're eligible to vote?

So there, I've done the work for you LOL

Reactions: taxslave

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I had to provide I.D. to a scrutineer that I had known since my high school days, the last time I voted but I didn't bitch about it.
Even the town Mayor had to provide his I.D. at another table close by and he never bitched about it!