'Pipelines will be blown up,' says David Suzuki, if leaders don't act on climate change

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yep. Planting the seeds of an idea. I brought this in to a different thread in Post #31 here:

but I can sure see where this needs its own thread because damn…

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Uh, Boom.................I already posted that story. :rolleyes:
Me too 😁 at post 31 here:

but it’s so damn outrageous that I could see were somebody would see it in the newsfeeds and jump on it because holy cow….

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yep. Planting the seeds of an idea. I brought this in to a different thread in Post #31 here:

but I can sure see where this needs its own thread because damn…
1637630218221.png

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
is he related to the company? it would be ironic since they are carbon emitters. 🏍️ ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
As per Gov't of Cda's Dept of Justice website: In Canada, section 83.01 of the Criminal Code defines terrorism as an act committed "in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause" with the intention of intimidating the public "…with regard to its security, including its economic security, or compelling a person, a government or a domestic or an international organization to do or to refrain from doing any act."So, is this guy above the law? This is domestic terrorism.

Someone should hold Suzuki responsible for his reckless statements

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Much as I despise this turd, he is right about a few things.
The world is overpopulated.
Humans shit all over everything they touch.
Now, if all these save the planet types would just off themselves the rest of us would be fine.
Something I have noticed being all over the coast and the islands is the save the earth types all have 4 or 5 offspring that are mostly old enough now to have 4 or 5 more offspring of their own. Mostly collecting welfare.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now, if all these save the planet types would just off themselves the rest of us would be fine.
Something I have noticed being all over the coast and the islands is the save the earth types all have 4 or 5 offspring that are mostly old enough now to have 4 or 5 more offspring of their own. Mostly collecting welfare.
Don't worry about it. Mom Nature has a solution.

It's called a "dieback."

Reactions: taxslave and Mowich

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, the world is not overpopulated.