Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Maybe , but it is certainly possible to catch it from vaccinated carriers .
Possible yes, but not as likely as it is to catch it from an unvaxxed carrier. It's unvaxxed that are driving the spike in numbers, it's unvaxxed that are loading up the hospitals. It's not higher math. Even Albertans aare figuring it out, as shown by rising vax rates.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Good luck out there, Alberta.

Ontario offers to take patients as Alberta reaches out on COVID-19 hospital crisis

Man, is this covid movie ever gone bonkers and is still going big and strong with no end in site. Maybe we should start to try out Ivermectin or HCQ for a change. Apparently, many doctors have used it on many of their covid patients and they all got better. And no, Ivermactin is not just for horses only. Only horses asses like you probably will believe that Ivermactin is for horses only. I love it how and when the lying and fake corporate media like to call Ivermectin horse paste or horse shit.

I have to keep wondering as to how much longer will this covid hoax and lie movie made in Hollyweird will keep going? I guess that will all depend on as to how much longer it will take before the useful idiots covidiots and mask holes out there allow it to continue on. They just seem to be not getting it at all just yet that this covid nonsense is nothing more than a conspiracy of lies and hoaxes compliments of their lying politicians, the lying media and the communist globalists.

Wake up all you bunch of useful idiots that are being used by your scum politicians and the scum globalists. They have you by the balls. Are you still enjoying having those buffoons squeezing your balls? I guess that if you are a pervert, well yes, I do believe that you would enjoy having your balls squeezed. :ROFLMAO:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Possible yes, but not as likely as it is to catch it from an unvaxxed carrier. It's unvaxxed that are driving the spike in numbers, it's unvaxxed that are loading up the hospitals. It's not higher math. Even Albertans aare figuring it out, as shown by rising vax rates.
How come all the stats coming out are favoring hospitalized vaxed by 2/3's

Reactions: taxme and taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It is not the non vaccinated that are spreading the virus. It is people like you that have been vaccinated that is spreading the virus. Even after so many have been vaccinated they are still catching covid. And here after they were told that once fully vaccinated they would be safe from catching covid. They said that it will take 15 days to flatten the curve have now turned into 555 days to flatten the curve and still counting. Even when the vaccinated are wearing masks they are still spreading the covid virus. What is still making all of those oh so pro vaccinated people still so stupid and dumb? Must be in their stupid genes and DNA alright.

Man, do you ever appear as though the CBC/CTVGloBull ever have you by both of your marbles. Apparently, the alternative media says that it is the vaccinated ones that are filling up the hospitals with covid. Hey, we never know, eh? Try and prove them wrong if you can do so. :cool:

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The hospitals in my area are no busier then normal . Try the numbers again , who is dying ? Is it the same aged , obese and those with co morbidities ? Right those numbers aren’t broken down by the ever curious news readers .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I take it you don't actually read any of the COVID threads? Israel and Iceland are over 90% vaccinated and are being over run

CDC Director Walensky: Covid Vaccines "Cannot Prevent Transmission" of China Coronavirus (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

BOOM! Sen. Ron Johnson Drops Truth-Bomb on Senate Floor - 63% of UK Delta Deaths in Last 7.5 Months Were Fully Vaccinated (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots​

Dr. Rochagné Kilian asked a hospital system CEO some tough questions about unethical behaviour and he deferred to the government.

Mon Oct 4, 2021 - 8:41 pm EDT
LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.

OWEN SOUND, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) – Dr. Rochagné Kilian recently resigned as an emergency room and family practice physician due to her concerns that the Ontario health system and Grey Bruce Health Services (GBHS) crossed ethical lines throughout the pandemic.

In a virtual meeting that included GBHS CEO Gary Sims and other staff members, Dr. Kilian asked Sims a series of questions about what she believes is unethical behaviour on behalf of the Ontario health system at all levels. Sims appeared to be unprepared for difficult questions pertaining to the ongoing rollout of vaccination mandates and vaccine segregation restrictions the Ontario heath system is championing.

Kilian estimated that 80 percent of the patients she saw in the ER during the past month who had inexplicable symptoms were “double vaxxed.”

Dr. Kilian relocated to Owen Sound – a small city in Grey County, Ontario – from South Africa after previously working in British Columbia. When she resettled in Owen Sound with her family, she expressed to a local paper how happy she was to live there: “Our recruitment to Owen Sound might have been by chance, but our choice to settle here was definitely not. Our four months in Owen Sound have been blessed. A little town with lots of soul, surrounded by beautiful landscapes, filled with welcoming residents and businesses, and exciting festivals, programs and activities. We truly feel fortunate to raise a family here.”

The first issue that Dr. Kilian brought up during the meeting was informed consent regarding the COVID jab and what she considered to be a coercive mentality of pressuring people to accept medications that she pointed out are still in “clinical trials.”.....More

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

You need to show us all as to how you would personally know for a fact that it is the non vaccinated people that are the ones ending up in the hospitals by the many every day and filling up the ICU beds. All i ever see and read and hear from people like you is that it is the vaccinated people that are the ones ending up in the hospitals with covid like symptoms by the many every day and are the ones that are filling up the ICU beds.

I can go on the internet right now and punch in - vaccinated people in hospitals - and I can get all the facts and stories that I need that show me as to how many vaccinated people are being hospitalized every day with covid. Not everything you read on the internet is all bullshit. of course, If you refuse to go on the internet and check the facts out for yourself, than you are the bull shiiter here and not me. So there snowflake. 😆

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If you don't want that risk, you can protect yourself. Otherwise live with your choice.
I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon. I had a mandatory Covid test this morning in preparation for a hernia operation on Friday. Officially I don't know yet but I think I do know. :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon. I had a mandatory Covid test this morning in preparation for a hernia operation on Friday. Officially I don't know yet but I think I do know. :)

You just have to take reasonable precautions, and follow this advice to avoid some of the unpleasantness:

Okay comrade, whatever you say, comrade. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JLM

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

So, you are now being forced to get a mandatory covid test to be able to enter a hospital for your operation. If you fail, what happens to you next? Do you have to go home and suffer with pain until you pass some phony PCR test next time where you may fail again? This could go on and on forever for you.

So, do you feel like you still have freedom in Canada? If a vaccine has to be forced on someone to be able to enter a hospital for an operation is that what you would call freedom here in Canada today? No one is free when they are being forced to do something by their government that they do not want to do. Being forced to do something smacks of communism. And as things look today, Canada is well on it's way to becoming a communist country very soon. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So, you are now being forced to get a mandatory covid test to be able to enter a hospital for your operation. If you fail, what happens to you next? Do you have to go home and suffer with pain until you pass some phony PCR test next time where you may fail again? This could go on and on forever for you.

So, do you feel like you still have freedom in Canada? If a vaccine has to be forced on someone to be able to enter a hospital for an operation is that what you would call freedom here in Canada today? No one is free when they are being forced to do something by their government that they do not want to do. Being forced to do something smacks of communism. And as things look today, Canada is well on it's way to becoming a communist country very soon. (n)
Yes I do! I'm just one person, I wouldn't want to risk infecting 50 other patients in the hospital! I'm amazed there's so many people who can't follow the logic in this! It ain't rocket science! :)

• Haha
Reactions: taxme and Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes I do! I'm just one person, I wouldn't want to risk infecting 50 other patients in the hospital! I'm amazed there's so many people who can't follow the logic in this! It ain't rocket science! :)
So you being double vaxxed needs to be tested for a virus you are protected from? Do you see a problem with that? The vaccine is a failure

Reactions: taxme and 55Mercury