Note to Anti-Vaxxers

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not if you live in Ontario. Yep, we was gonna have eHealth too but the stupid fucking Libtards wanted a proprietary system and not one of the several that were already available and worked just fine, like the system Alberta uses. The Libtards blew $1 billion on developing it and then dropped the whole thing. Christ, we even had to pony up for the software developer's lunches.

And that's the problem with Libtard govts these days, We just can't have nice things because they're too busy shoveling as much money to their cronies as they can.
AB and SK are using the system created by telus and its working just fine.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
AB and SK are using the system created by telus and its working just fine.

Yep, because those provinces weren't run by fucking Libtards who wanted their own proprietary system so they could bleed off $1 billion to give to one of their cronies.
It's been a long time since I've seen a govt in Ontario who actually gave a shit about health care. I know this will scroll a few nurds out there but Harris was the last one who actually cared.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
yup I have pushed for co-pays in Alberta..

$100 for Emergency, $50 for urgent care and $25 for your doctor..

Yes a user fee, and watch how quickly the Emergency room clears up and people start going to their doctor first for that hang nail

I've had this thought for years - though maybe not that high. And a charge for the health card you get from the province.

Here in NB, wait times are insane especially now because we're bleeding nurses and doctors - and all other staff too - because our fucking Con government is being a fucking asshole.

We're going on strike, there's no ifs, ands or buts right now.

You won't see Emerg rooms clear here because there aren't enough family docs for people to see. ER is their only chance to see a doc of any kind. And this is not that uncommon all over Canada, either. Fewer baby-docs are going into GP, alot are going to specialties cause there's more money in it and less patients/stress. For us here, our GP's ALSO have to be ER Docs as well because there is no separation. So imagine a GP doing a day in their office, then having to do a night shift at ER, or having to miss a day of office because of day shift duty.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Is there still an epidemic? I've been going through life as normal and it's probably been about a month since I last even thought about Covid. I hardly think about it. Here in Britain it seems to have been largely forgotten about. The lockdowns are over, everything is back to normal and even Parliament isn't mentioning it. This Covid nonense is so 2020. I still haven't even had a jab yet, and now it's looking like I never will.

It's time to move on. It's over.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Here in NB, wait times are insane especially now because we're bleeding nurses and doctors - and all other staff too - because our fucking Con government is being a fucking asshole.
I have bad news for you Pumpkin Spice, it's everywhere having the same problems.

To say it's this or that brand of Govt is delusional.

IT'S A NATIONAL CRISIS.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
International

Most of the world doesn't care.

Covid isn't a big deal and should never have been. There are far more pressing things going on right now than a few people just having a bit of a cold. Have you seen what American lefties have done to Afghanistan?

• Angry
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
She was killed by the vaunted Canadian health care system not Covid . Sorry for your loss .

Her doctor was overwhelmed with COVID patients and unable to give her the attention she required..

My Mom had a huge tumour grow on her back..

In the long run, it was best she went quickly because the blood cancer spread fast..

COVID has overwhelmed the healthcare system and people still refuse to take a vaccine and continue to take up space others need.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Her doctor was overwhelmed with COVID patients and unable to give her the attention she required..

My Mom had a huge tumour grow on her back..

In the long run, it was best she went quickly because the blood cancer spread fast..

COVID has overwhelmed the healthcare system and people still refuse to take a vaccine and continue to take up space others need.
That’s what they tell us but the numbers don’t jive .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I've had this thought for years - though maybe not that high. And a charge for the health card you get from the province.

We're going on strike, there's no ifs, ands or buts right now.

You won't see Emerg rooms clear here because there aren't enough family docs for people to see. ER is their only chance to see a doc of any kind. And this is not that uncommon all over Canada, either. Fewer baby-docs are going into GP, alot are going to specialties cause there's more money in it and less patients/stress. For us here, our GP's ALSO have to be ER Docs as well because there is no separation. So imagine a GP doing a day in their office, then having to do a night shift at ER, or having to miss a day of office because of day shift duty.
Once upon a time BC charged a nominal fee for hospital visits , and I think for office visits as well. Then some do gooder decided this might prevent some poor from seeking medical attention. There are simply not enough drs. in this country and importing half a million immigrants every year is not helping the situation. Then there is the problem of the doctors old boys club that prevents other health care providers and even drs. trained in other countries from providing patient care. Our system is slow and expensive but everyone suffers equally (mostly)