Biden announces new vaccine mandates affecting 100 million Americans

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Meanwhile in Canaduh care home workers are mandated to get poked while hospital employees do not have to. So many unvaccinated former care home workers are now working in hospitals. Apparently government employees have more rights than people in the private sector.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Meanwhile in Canaduh care home workers are mandated to get poked while hospital employees do not have to. So many unvaccinated former care home workers are now working in hospitals. Apparently government employees have more rights than people in the private sector.
Unions have some usefulness .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Biden announces new vaccine mandates affecting 100 million Americans​

This is hilarious. Back in May the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was warning employers that they will be held liable for any adverse events resulting from mandatory Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” policies.

Huh, I wonder who will held liable now? The govt? Oh that's right, leftist shit bags are never held to account for the shit they do.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Huh, I wonder who will held liable now? The govt? Oh that's right, leftist shit bags are never held to account for the shit they do.

Glad we agree, smokers, unvaccinated, over weight, alcoholics.. then the taxpayers have to keep these slobs in society healthy.

Never any accountability or responsibility from the LEFT they just want to abuse the medical system..

We agree it's the Left, NDP Dippers that want a free ride without any personal responsibility.

GO GET THE JAB!!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Glad we agree, smokers, unvaccinated, over weight, alcoholics.. then the taxpayers have to keep these slobs in society healthy.

Never any accountability or responsibility from the LEFT they just want to abuse the medical system..

We agree it's the Left, NDP Dippers that want a free ride without any personal responsibility.

GO GET THE JAB!!
Um, you might wanna reread my ENTIRE post you quoted. I think you're starting to suffer from CDS. Especially since you posted afterwards about Bidumb threatening fines for employers who don't force their employees to be vaccinated (or tested). The EXACT same employers that were threatened by a govt organ if they forced their employees to get vaccinated.
Potentially sued if they do, fined if they don't. Oh yeah, I'm really taking this seriously now.

Let's go through a short history of Covid and the vaccine,

Your pets can't get Covid. Oh wait, yes they can but they can't get it from you and you can't get it from them. Oh wait, yes, they can get it from you but not vice versa.

Wear a mask. Even though almost two years of mask wearing has done shit for Covid, keep wearing them because it's part of the "new normal" of having your daily life dictated to you.

Trudeau- If you've had your first shot, you can get your second one from a different manufacturer. The WHO- Don't mix and match vaccines.

There's now at least 4 variants of Covid plus the original strain but amazingly the vaccine will kind'a protect you from all of them, somehow. Man, that mRNA technology must be something fucking else. They should use it for flu vaccines to end the annual crap-shoot.

Back in May Groper was aghast at the idea of short-calling an election in the middle of a pandemic. It's amazing what three months can do, eh? I guess public health and safety became much more secure or something.

And finally, the vaccine won't prevent you from contracting Covid, but it might, MIGHT keep you from getting as sick. Yeah...no. Maybes aren't worth taking a risk on an improperly tested vaccine.

What's gonna happen a year from now after your 4th dose? Gonna bitch at all the 3 dosers?

Vaccines aren't gonna work because this was a test run on a weaponized coronavirus. Yep, you heard me. One of the US health organs actually helped to fund China's gain of function research into coronavirus. "Gain of function" is a scientific term for "weaponize". And I called it. Not the US involvement but the fact that it was developed in a lab. The speed at which it mutates was also proof of it and I called that too. Not to mention the NIH was involved in searching for bats with the right kind of coronavirus for the purpose of "gain of function". You're all unwittingly part of a game, albeit a rather dark and nefarious game that's never gonna end. There's already grumblings about a "booster" aka the 3rd dose. How many doses are you willing to have injected into you? Four? Five? A dozen?

And for all the people soooo concerned about climate change, what the hell do you care if a few hundred million or so people die? Human overpopulation is the biggest driver of climate change anyway. You should be cheering the deaths.

And for you Boomer, let me reiterate. The ONLY time I leave the house is to take short walks. I wear a mask even though I actually avoid people on those walks because I can't just physically stand around for much longer than 2-3 minutes, so I don't chit-chat with anyone on those walks. The only people I come in any close or physical contact with are my wife and son who are both fully vaccinated. So, if I do contract Covid, I will have got it from a fully vaccinated person.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Um, you might wanna reread my ENTIRE post you quoted. I think you're starting to suffer from CDS. Especially since you posted afterwards about Bidumb threatening fines for employers who don't force their employees to be vaccinated (or tested). The EXACT same employers that were threatened by a govt organ if they forced their employees to get vaccinated.
Potentially sued if they do, fined if they don't. Oh yeah, I'm really taking this seriously now.

Let's go through a short history of Covid and the vaccine,

Your pets can't get Covid. Oh wait, yes they can but they can't get it from you and you can't get it from them. Oh wait, yes, they can get it from you but not vice versa.

Wear a mask. Even though almost two years of mask wearing has done shit for Covid, keep wearing them because it's part of the "new normal" of having your daily life dictated to you.

Trudeau- If you've had your first shot, you can get your second one from a different manufacturer. The WHO- Don't mix and match vaccines.

There's now at least 4 variants of Covid plus the original strain but amazingly the vaccine will kind'a protect you from all of them, somehow. Man, that mRNA technology must be something fucking else. They should use it for flu vaccines to end the annual crap-shoot.

Back in May Groper was aghast at the idea of short-calling an election in the middle of a pandemic. It's amazing what three months can do, eh? I guess public health and safety became much more secure or something.

And finally, the vaccine won't prevent you from contracting Covid, but it might, MIGHT keep you from getting as sick. Yeah...no. Maybes aren't worth taking a risk on an improperly tested vaccine.

What's gonna happen a year from now after your 4th dose? Gonna bitch at all the 3 dosers?

Vaccines aren't gonna work because this was a test run on a weaponized coronavirus. Yep, you heard me. One of the US health organs actually helped to fund China's gain of function research into coronavirus. "Gain of function" is a scientific term for "weaponize". And I called it. Not the US involvement but the fact that it was developed in a lab. The speed at which it mutates was also proof of it and I called that too. Not to mention the NIH was involved in searching for bats with the right kind of coronavirus for the purpose of "gain of function". You're all unwittingly part of a game, albeit a rather dark and nefarious game that's never gonna end. There's already grumblings about a "booster" aka the 3rd dose. How many doses are you willing to have injected into you? Four? Five? A dozen?

And for all the people soooo concerned about climate change, what the hell do you care if a few hundred million or so people die? Human overpopulation is the biggest driver of climate change anyway. You should be cheering the deaths.

And for you Boomer, let me reiterate. The ONLY time I leave the house is to take short walks. I wear a mask even though I actually avoid people on those walks because I can't just physically stand around for much longer than 2-3 minutes, so I don't chit-chat with anyone on those walks. The only people I come in any close or physical contact with are my wife and son who are both fully vaccinated. So, if I do contract Covid, I will have got it from a fully vaccinated person.

holly shit man, my attention span is tested with that post..

I made it to the second paragraph.. 👍