If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Would you?

Regards
DL
the antichrist, satan, and lucifer gots to go. 💡

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
the antichrist, satan, and lucifer gots to go. 💡
So you would destroy the good and leave the evil.

Idiots and moral cowards think as you do, because they cannot count dead bodies and compare god's many to the few better characters you hate.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
A) Can't kill that which does not exist. B) God never killed anyone. Nature and humans killed them.
Is Nature causing Christians to be homophobic and misogynous and gave satanic morals that have them honoring a genocidal moral monster?

Or is it their satanic religion?

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Would you?

Regards
DL
Is this another catholic thing? Or some other cult's mythology?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Is Nature causing Christians to be homophobic and misogynous and gave satanic morals that have them honoring a genocidal moral monster?

Or is it their satanic religion?

Regards
DL
God didn't write the Bible, man did and not through divine intervention either. Quit confusing the notion of mythical gods with the silly artificial social constructs called 'religion'.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
God didn't write the Bible, man did and not through divine intervention either. Quit confusing the notion of mythical gods with the silly artificial social constructs called 'religion'.
The dumb ones in religions have, not I.

I am a Gnostic Christian, fool, and we do not hold to anything supernatural.

We value our minds too much to inflict them with supernatural B. S.

Don't cha know that we were the first to condemn Yahweh to hell?

Would we have done that, even back then, if we were stupid enough to believe in the supernatural?

The bible is actually a great moral teacher.

Christians just do not read it right and that is how they end in honoring a genocidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The dumb ones in religions have, not I.

I am a Gnostic Christian, fool, and we do not hold to anything supernatural.
Uhhh yeah. The Gnostic Christian tradition believes Christ is a divine being which has taken human form in order to lead humanity back to the Light . Sounds like some supernatural bullshit to me.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Uhhh yeah. The Gnostic Christian tradition believes Christ is a divine being which has taken human form in order to lead humanity back to the Light . Sounds like some supernatural bullshit to me.
Indeed.

That is because it is just that.

The Gnostic Christianity ideology/theology was formed from melding ancient Jewish, dualists, Chrestians and thinkers/religions that had put man above god.

The last link speaks directly to your correct B.S. verdict.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
And yet you believe in God, therefore you believe in the supernatural.
Did you listen to the young lady in that first clip. One of my favorite experts.

In essence, people do not know what they are talking about when they speak of any supernatural god.

We are too linguistically inept to come up with descriptors, that are anything but natural, --- and by their very nature, --- are speculative and likely nonsense.

Gnostic Christians were quite quick in history to point out that the god the bible depicted, Yahweh the genocidal and Jesus the Armageddon one, mass murderers both, was a vile demiurge worthy of hate and hell.

We would not have dared bad mouth a god who deserved respect and or we foolishly thought was was real.

We were the moral elite and still are, given that Satan has most of the religious in her hands.

The inquisitions was a retaliation for us showing the world a decent and moral type of Jesus based Christianity. A Gnostic Christian.

Then and now, our religious logos cannot be trumped by their religious mythos.

More and more agree as the world is starting to recognize it more and more as religions die out.

Their Holy Christian harm to the innocent gays and women is no longer being tolerated.

Love is winning over hate.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
And yet you believe in God, therefore you believe in the supernatural.
Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL