If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Absolutely. And after I killed them, I'd go after Harry Potter, Frodo, Captain Kirk, Spider-man, and Tintin!

Any other fairy tales you feel a murderous rage toward, Monsieur Toit?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Absolutely. And after I killed them, I'd go after Harry Potter, Frodo, Captain Kirk, Spider-man, and Tintin!

Any other fairy tales you feel a murderous rage toward, Monsieur Toit?

What murderous rage?

My only goal is to have immoral people think of what they honor, like the vile genocidal god I would kill, and why they do evil.

Those others you offer as deserving of killing do not do near the evil that the mainstream religions do.

Kirk, especially, is on my side, question wise.

.What does God need with a starship - YouTube

If moral people are not raising hell, with their, what you call, murderous rage, they are not moral.

Right?

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What murderous rage?

My only goal is to have immoral people think of what they honor, like the vile genocidal god I would kill, and why they do evil.

Those others you offer as deserving of killing do not do near the evil that the mainstream religions do.

Kirk, especially, is on my side, question wise.

.What does God need with a starship - YouTube

If moral people are not raising hell, with their, what you call, murderous rage, they are not moral.

Right?

Regards
DL
What do you define as moral people? The preachers that butfukk little boys? The congregation that let them get away with it for so many decades? the Elected leaders that turned a deaf ear to the stories?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
What do you define as moral people? The preachers that butfukk little boys? The congregation that let them get away with it for so many decades? the Elected leaders that turned a deaf ear to the stories?
I define it as none of what you put.

Try the opposite.

Regards
DL

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?
Of course, this is a misleading question.

More correctly: if you had power, would you kill the creed of the Trinity?

The answer to my question is: Yes. I should wipe out every idolatry and atheism creed, and confirm the creed of monotheism and the devotion to God Almighty and Most Gracious alone with no son, parents, or patron besides Him.

On the other hand: if we come to the creed of the Trinity: they claim: Trinity consists of a father, a son, and a Holy Spirit that is the combination of the two. Here it is impossible to do any harm to God, the Eternal, the All-Living Who does not die.

[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son, and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this Soora 112 was revealed in reply to them; it means:]
(1. Say [O Mohammed to those Christians who believe in the Trinity]:
"He is God, One [but not three whom you claim to be one.]"

2. "God is Eternal [and Invariable.]"

3. "Who never begot [anyone], nor was He ever begotten."

[Then He confirmed that by His saying – be glorified:]
4. "And none [of creatures] is like to Him [in managing the universe.]")

See the complete interpretation of this great soora here:

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The reproduction is for keeping the race from extinction; while God the Creator and Eternal does not need any son or daughter to share with Him in His creation and kingdom. God is the All-Living Who does not die.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The reproduction is for keeping the race from extinction; while God the Creator and Eternal does not need any son or daughter to share with Him in His creation and kingdom. God is the All-Living Who does not die.
That explains why he creates gays.

Allah likes to suck big dicks and have gays thrown from buildings.

Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL