Bernier Arrested for being a total dumbass

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Bernier might find himself a seat somewhere.

Not sure how many candidates they will run but possibly this is the alternative party for this election.

30 seats in a minority government would be a considerable force and would be an improvement over the NDP who have not stepped out of line for a very long time.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Bernier might find himself a seat somewhere.

Not sure how many candidates they will run but possibly this is the alternative party for this election.

30 seats in a minority government would be a considerable force and would be an improvement over the NDP who have not stepped out of line for a very long time.
Unfortunately the most probable outcome would be splitting the vote and allowing Liberals/NDPee to pick up the seats and destroy more of our country.
I am now looking for a politician that promises to make my CPP the same as covid cash.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Hey, wear a sweater or you'll catch a super duper variant.

Yup, I'm tired of the bullshit being spread around too.

19 years after SARS tells me a vaccine was ready years before it was weaponized.

CRISPR isn't new nor is the vaccine or gene therapy research.

If you had a shitty congenital disease would you turn it down?

Do real homework into what is going on and shut out the opinion mills until you form your own educated opinion and course of action.

You'll feel better about it instead of going squirrelly over bullshit like 5G nanobots lowering your sperm count.

Websites action4canada. awakecanada.org. vaccinechiocecanada are websites that I like to visit a lot and where I can now get the other side of the covid and vaccine story about the covid virus and the covid experimental vaccines that nut jobs like you do not want anyone to know about or go visit.

So, how is all that above for doing my own homework and research? Are you still stuck listening to GloBull, CTV and the CBC for your daily briefing and lies on covid bullshit? Just asking? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Unfortunately the most probable outcome would be splitting the vote and allowing Liberals/NDPee to pick up the seats and destroy more of our country.
I am now looking for a politician that promises to make my CPP the same as covid cash.
Would be similar to voting for an independent vs the big three.

The whole party concept is on thin ice given the centrist focus of the leaders. What is the true benefit for Canadians when elected representatives vote based on party policy vs their ridings interests. Happy to have such a good job is the underlying theme.

NDP are no longer relevant and should be seen as the party that will divide the vote. They cling to past glories if there were any and promote policy that they don't even believe in. They don't even bark loudly.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's about you having a voice say Herr Trudeau. Get out, yell, scream, piss on wires, vandalize cop cars anytime a candidate you don't like is speaking. Lower yourself to protestor levels. News can't hide your disdain if all they hear is people calling "bullshit".

Reactions: taxslave

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Do not want to disrespect or discredit Tommy Douglas for the excellent work he did as an NDP.

It's not the same ideology or party

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Would be similar to voting for an independent vs the big three.

The whole party concept is on thin ice given the centrist focus of the leaders. What is the true benefit for Canadians when elected representatives vote based on party policy vs their ridings interests. Happy to have such a good job is the underlying theme.

NDP are no longer relevant and should be seen as the party that will divide the vote. They cling to past glories if there were any and promote policy that they don't even believe in. They don't even bark loudly.
I would think that if the NDP communists can split the vote between themselves and the communist liberals that should be great for conservatives. Yes/no?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Tommy the Commie was a racist, genocidal eugenics nut job. By today's standards he'd be called far right.
Thanks to Tommy we do have medicare. I doubt that anyone in Canada would like to get rid of medicare even though bloody medicare is almost going bankrupt. That is because the medicare system is being over used by the many millions of new legal and illegal refugees and new immigrants that are now sucking off our medical and social systems. Many of those mentioned above will receive medical treatment where many of them did not pay one bloody cent into medicare.

Massive immigration is going to kill all of our medical and social services if there is no moratorium placed on immigration for at least 7 years. Just saying.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks to Tommy we do have medicare. I doubt that anyone in Canada would like to get rid of medicare even though bloody medicare is almost going bankrupt. That is because the medicare system is being over used by the many millions of new legal and illegal refugees and new immigrants that are now sucking off our medical and social systems. Many of those mentioned above will receive medical treatment where many of them did not pay one bloody cent into medicare.

Massive immigration is going to kill all of our medical and social services if there is no moratorium placed on immigration for at least 7 years. Just saying.
20,000 more on the way from Kabul now. Nobody counting in Haiti.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

We have shitty healthcare that is seriously understaffed with piss poor training. If you aren't paying for top up insurance, it's far far from "universal". In my universe eyes and teeth are big big factors in overall health.

I miss the miserable over qualified war bride and nun nurses that didn't need big white and black men to yard a patients asses off a piss pot.

The polite little overseas women built like linebackers can't pull a bandaid off without breaking a sweat are introducing "systemic racism" back into the system right under moonbat noses.

Have a great day!

BTW, lizard alien bankers like immigration.

Human capital to borrow against and ding for fees and pension money.