BREAKING: Antifa assault families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland park

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No offense intended.

It was simply a toss-off comment. Support for the Christians against the left is not your usual direction. I was thanking you for being sensible.

Ah. Well, I wasn't taken offence really I just wasn't sure what you meant.

But.

See, you're misunderstanding.

I'm not supporting Christians against the left.

I'm supporting people against fucking assholes.

I don't care about the labels they're given.

If these supposed Antifa morons wanted to protest, be loud about it and be annoying, that's one thing.

Using shit and spraying irritants against kids is another level.

And I would be the same stance if these assholes did the same against Muslims, Jews, GLBTQAI+, BLM, Republican or Democrat or just Joe Nobody.

If the story and details are true, fuck them.

And in that, I'm pretty consistent.

Reactions: Colpy

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Just to put this in perspective, Artur Pawlowski, the "Christian" delivering the service has a background in anti-LGBT activism, Anti-Gay activism, Anti Abortion activism, and latley has taken up the Anti-Mask torch resulitng in multiple charges for violating Alberta's Covid Publoic Health orders for repeatedly running indoor CHurch services at a time when such service were banned. The guy is a loose cannon and a known agitatator, no wonder he had brought along a contingent of armed Proud Boys to supply "security" for his event.

This was extreme right vs extreme left. We would be better off without any of them.

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just to put this in perspective, Artur Pawlowski, the "Christian" delivering the service has a background in anti-LGBT activism, Anti-Gay activism, Anti Abortion activism, and latley has taken up the Anti-Mask torch resulitng in multiple charges for violating Alberta's Covid Publoic Health orders for repeatedly running indoor CHurch services at a time when such service were banned. The guy is a loose cannon and a known agitatator, no wonder he had brought along a contingent of armed Proud Boys to supply "security" for his event.

This was extreme right vs extreme left. We would be better off without any of them.
He is following the dictates of his faith , you are free to disagree with him .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Pretty much why I say "If this is true," for the details of the event. I've been too exhausted to check for any impartial sources so was just going by the given one.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And God sent forth the armies of white supremacy to protect his servants...
Well, once you understand that "god" is a psychopath it all makes sense. God via the 10 Commandments: Thou shalt not kill! Also god, "Hey Israelites? I'm'a need you to to go to Jericho and kill every last man, woman and child in the city."

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

So what?

Does he not have a right to his opinion, to his religion, and to gather publically to declare his faith......without being attacked by scum of the earth?

There is a difference here that you are not acknowledging; the Christians were gathered peacefully, and were attacked by the fascists in black.

That makes ALL the difference.

Although I do get your last point.............go too far in either direction, and you wind up in exactly the same very bad place.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
And God sent forth the armies of white supremacy to protect his servants...

If you're talking about the Proud Boys, well you had best think again.

The leader of the Proud Boys, at least until recently, was a black man............Cuban with African ancestors.

White supremacist?

Gimme a break.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Does he not have a right to his opinion, to his religion, and to gather publically to declare his faith......without being attacked by scum of the earth?
This was extremist vs. extremist. There's a 99% chance that the whole "christian gathering" was presented with the underlying intent of an in-your-face challenge with a pre-conceived expectation of violence on both sides. These are not people of honour and integrity, and to bestow these qualities upon them is at best follishness. It's also worth a few minutes time to look into the background of Andy Ngo, the author, and reassess the Post Millennial's credibility.

Reactions: Serryah

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I stand corrected. I should have said neo-fascist, islamaphobic misogynists.

The fascists are the ones that are masked and initiating the attacks.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons.” Andrew Cummins

What evidence do you have that they are misogynist?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
This was extremist vs. extremist. There's a 99% chance that the whole "christian gathering" was presented with the underlying intent of an in-your-face challenge with a pre-conceived expectation of violence on both sides. These are not people of honour and integrity, and to bestow these qualities upon them is at best follishness. It's also worth a few minutes time to look into the background of Andy Ngo, the author, and reassess the Post Millennial's credibility.

Andy Ngo, and I couldn't care less about his past, has balls of steel, and has suffered in his stalwart defense of freedom against real fascists, the masked ones attacking our liberty. And Mr. Ngo continues to do so. IMHO, after you've been seriously injured in the defense of liberty, you can claim the gravitas required before legitimately criticising Mr. Ngo.

Extremist vs extremist or not, there was a side holding a peaceful gathering, and another that came to attack them. Their ideology is irrelevant..........the are aggressors and victims of aggression.

This shyte is NOT going to end well.