• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Jamaica Seeks Reparations for Slavery from Britain​

View attachment 37

Soooo now they have their own tropical island run by their own people and they still want reparations? And how come none of them are going after Spain and Portugal? They not only started the whole trade but shipped more slaves across the Atlantic than anyone else.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Soooo now they have their own tropical island run by their own people and they still want reparations? And how come none of them are going after Spain and Portugal? They not only started the whole trade but shipped more slaves across the Atlantic than anyone else.
How about because they were a British Colony for $200?

Best wishes to Jamaica on this one. Would be nice to think it would benefit all.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Best wishes to Jamaica on this one. Would be nice to think it would benefit all.
Don't be bloody ridiculous.

I have one simple prerequisite for paying reparations to the descendants of slaves. Before you receive your reparations cheque, you renounce your current citizenship, and take a one way plane ticket to the African country of your choice. If you like it here more than you would there, then you don't deserve reparations.

Of course, they don't deserve reparations in the first place. Those receiving the payments were never slaves, and those paying the reparations never owned slaves.

Ridiculous notion, typical of the left.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, and they got a nice tropical island paradise out of it. Not like they were dragged off to Iceland or something.

How about the fact that prior to the outbreak of WW1 it was estimated that 75% of the world's population lived in slavery or some form of servitude? What makes some Black people think they're so fucking special that they deserve special reparations for shit that didn't even happen to them? How far back can one go with claims of reparations? Because I think I should be paid for the cultural genocide of my Celtic ancestors.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, and they got a nice tropical island paradise out of it. Not like they were dragged off to Iceland or something.

How about the fact that prior to the outbreak of WW1 it was estimated that 75% of the world's population lived in slavery or some form of servitude? What makes some Black people think they're so fucking special that they deserve special reparations for shit that didn't even happen to them? How far back can one go with claims of reparations? Because I think I should be paid for the cultural genocide of my Celtic ancestors.
Are we back talking about Canada again?

Tibetan culture says worrying about yesterday is the same as worrying about a dead fly.

Reparation is an industry in itself as it takes up a lot of time and requires highly paid people to divy it up.

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are we back talking about Canada again?

Tibetan culture says worrying about yesterday is the same as worrying about a dead fly.

Reparation is an industry in itself as it takes up a lot of time and requires highly paid people to divy it up.
And who are those people ? Hint , hint .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They should team up with the Irish. Cromwell forcibly sent hundreds of thousand of Irish to Jamaica but ILDM, Irish Lives Don't Matter

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Jamaica Seeks Reparations for Slavery from Britain​

View attachment 37

they would have been better off if they had still been owned by england. 💡 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
they would have been better off if they had still been owned by england. 💡 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
whoa buddy, bought for a nickel and a bottle of wine. No one left alive to tell the truth is a good way to do it.

now Canada may have been better off if they were still owned by England.