Go Woke, Go Broke..

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
When hasn’t there been economic inequality . Those at the top always have all the money and power . You just want to rearrange the chairs and make everybody else poorer in the process .
There always has been, and in a free market economy there always will be to some degree. It doesn't have to be so bad as it is now.

Yes , that is how we ended up in the quagmire we are presently in , trying to influence the best and brightest into parliament by raising the renumeration of MPs . That got us Hedi Fry , Svend Robertson and about 326 others .
I think if you were to dig deeper you'd find that the rule, rather than the exception, is that the number of politicians who have actually bought their way into the game did so for the money, and not any sense of public duty.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There always has been, and in a free market economy there always will be to some degree. It doesn't have to be so bad as it is now.

I think if you were to dig deeper you'd find that the rule, rather than the exception, is that the number of politicians who have actually bought their way into the game did so for the money, and not any sense of public duty.
Right and that is why we should simply choose our parliamentarians at random and limited to one turn . Major legislation should be put to referendum , and the parliament can do it’s main function of controlling the spending . Of course that function has been completely ignored since about the 60’s and probably long before then .

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Right and that is why we should simply choose our parliamentarians at random and limited to one turn . Major legislation should be put to referendum , and the parliament can do it’s main function of controlling the spending . Of course that function has been completely ignored since about the 60’s and probably long before then .
There is an attitude shared by elected officials, government employees and contractors alike that government money is easy money, and the supply of it is unlimited. It's hard to expect our representatvies to deal with that when they are among the worst offenders.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Who's out to prove anything ? I have my opinions, and you have yours. I called you out on being rude and you gave your reasons, such as they are. Isn't that what little forums like this are for ?

This is why I would never tell you to STFU:
;)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What, you mean that fascism is at the extreme right of the politcal spectrum and communism is at the left ?
No. Too many aspects of the definition of fascism are above your pay grade and general awareness. Don't chuck labels if you don't know them inside out and backward.

If and when you do you might find out where it really sits on the left/right dichotomy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

lol..Freespeachhaters: SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE GENOCIDAL NUT BAR FRIENDS:​

;)

10 World Dictators Who Killed The Most People​

fellow free speech haters all.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Leftists are not "all about race", they're just more about different forms of injustice than most on the right, racism included.
Unfortunately many of them refuse to differentiate between actual injustices and perceived injustices. Remember M-103? The rationale behind it was, over a certain 3 yr period reported hate crimes against muslims in Canada doubled. But looking at the exact same stats you can see that reported hate crimes against White Canadians had increased by 2.5X over the same time period. A little further digging into the demographics and we find BOTH increases were almost parallel with the increase of muslim immigration to Canada. We also know from US and various European sources that at least 20% of hate crimes against muslims are hoaxes, attempts at insurance fraud, sectarian squabbles and even simple accidents where no ill intent was meant.

Or how about the CGL pipeline protest where the supposedly "woke" protestors claimed they were protesting in solidarity with the Wet'suwet'en, even though 85% of that community was in full support of the project. I'm not sure the woketards understand the meaning of 'solidarity'.

There's also the ridiculous "woke" attitude that every time a cop kills a Black person, no matter if it's justified or not, it is ALWAYS because of racism. Yet White cops are responsible for fewer than half of the Black people killed by police. Example, Tony Timpa, a White man with autism, was killed by police in 2016 in the exact same manner as George Floyd. The cops even laughed at Tony as he died. The incident was passed off as "excited delirium". There was NO justice for Tony, no riots, no MSM or Democrats fanning the flames, nope, none of that. Fast forward 4 years later and George Floyd, a Black, violent career criminal is killed in the exact same manner as Tony Timpa, minus the laughter. George is hailed as a martyr while the ONLY reason he was killed, according to the woketards, was obviously racism. It's at the point some of the woketards demonstrate a CLEAR case of cognitive dissonance. Like when a police defunder gets threatening phone calls and demands the police protect her because she's getting threatening phone calls for voting to defund the police. Yeah, I bet the local cops busted their asses looking for the perpetrator(s).

Now I know you're gonna say, "But Jin, it's not just about getting killed, it's how often police stop Black people on the street or in traffic stops". Well yeah. Here's the thing, criminal profiling is NOT racial profiling. Yeah yeah some idiots abuse the profiling thing but the lefties hate it because criminal profiling is the best tool the cops have even after all these years. Look, when cops are looking for a Black suspect they aren't going to stop Whites or Asians to see if it's them. And considering Black people commit 55% of the homicides and 59% of all other violent crimes not involving a homicide in the US, I can't possibly imagine why Black people end up having so much unwanted interaction with the cops in the US.
And of course there's the insistence that because I'm a White person I'm inherently racist. You know what's racist? That sentiment. If I'm racist just because I'm White, then all muslims are terrorists, all Black people are criminals, and all Marxists and their ilk are subhuman scum. Oh wait, all Marxists and their ilk ARE subhuman scum.

As for not understanding the struggle I got news for you. Despite being badly busted up and almost killed in a plane crash some 14-15 years ago or so now, the Federal govt STILL refuses to acknowledge that I'm disabled. And that's on top of being the victim of a viciously fraudulent audit that I wasn't informed about until after 5 years. That 5 year date is important because you can't officially challenge the results of an audit 5 years after said audit. As a result I've been denied the right to vote in the last two federal elections and the last Ontario election. It also means I'm pretty much f*cked for OAS in 11 years when I hit 65.

So you'll have to pardon me if I don't give two flying shits or a rat's ass about someone else's perceived injustices in Canada. And the next asshole who says "White privilege" to me is going to be eating about 3 ft of mahogany cane.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Unfortunately many of them refuse to differentiate between actual injustices and perceived injustices. Remember M-103? The rationale behind it was, over a certain 3 yr period reported hate crimes against muslims in Canada doubled. But looking at the exact same stats you can see that reported hate crimes against White Canadians had increased by 2.5X over the same time period. A little further digging into the demographics and we find BOTH increases were almost parallel with the increase of muslim immigration to Canada. We also know from US and various European sources that at least 20% of hate crimes against muslims are hoaxes, attempts at insurance fraud, sectarian squabbles and even simple accidents where no ill intent was meant.

Or how about the CGL pipeline protest where the supposedly "woke" protestors claimed they were protesting in solidarity with the Wet'suwet'en, even though 85% of that community was in full support of the project. I'm not sure the woketards understand the meaning of 'solidarity'.

There's also the ridiculous "woke" attitude that every time a cop kills a Black person, no matter if it's justified or not, it is ALWAYS because of racism. Yet White cops are responsible for fewer than half of the Black people killed by police. Example, Tony Timpa, a White man with autism, was killed by police in 2016 in the exact same manner as George Floyd. The cops even laughed at Tony as he died. The incident was passed off as "excited delirium". There was NO justice for Tony, no riots, no MSM or Democrats fanning the flames, nope, none of that. Fast forward 4 years later and George Floyd, a Black, violent career criminal is killed in the exact same manner as Tony Timpa, minus the laughter. George is hailed as a martyr while the ONLY reason he was killed, according to the woketards, was obviously racism. It's at the point some of the woketards demonstrate a CLEAR case of cognitive dissonance. Like when a police defunder gets threatening phone calls and demands the police protect her because she's getting threatening phone calls for voting to defund the police. Yeah, I bet the local cops busted their asses looking for the perpetrator(s).

Now I know you're gonna say, "But Jin, it's not just about getting killed, it's how often police stop Black people on the street or in traffic stops". Well yeah. Here's the thing, criminal profiling is NOT racial profiling. Yeah yeah some idiots abuse the profiling thing but the lefties hate it because criminal profiling is the best tool the cops have even after all these years. Look, when cops are looking for a Black suspect they aren't going to stop Whites or Asians to see if it's them. And considering Black people commit 55% of the homicides and 59% of all other violent crimes not involving a homicide in the US, I can't possibly imagine why Black people end up having so much unwanted interaction with the cops in the US.
And of course there's the insistence that because I'm a White person I'm inherently racist. You know what's racist? That sentiment. If I'm racist just because I'm White, then all muslims are terrorists, all Black people are criminals, and all Marxists and their ilk are subhuman scum. Oh wait, all Marxists and their ilk ARE subhuman scum.

As for not understanding the struggle I got news for you. Despite being badly busted up and almost killed in a plane crash some 14-15 years ago or so now, the Federal govt STILL refuses to acknowledge that I'm disabled. And that's on top of being the victim of a viciously fraudulent audit that I wasn't informed about until after 5 years. That 5 year date is important because you can't officially challenge the results of an audit 5 years after said audit. As a result I've been denied the right to vote in the last two federal elections and the last Ontario election. It also means I'm pretty much f*cked for OAS in 11 years when I hit 65.

So you'll have to pardon me if I don't give two flying shits or a rat's ass about someone else's perceived injustices in Canada. And the next asshole who says "White privilege" to me is going to be eating about 3 ft of mahogany cane.
Do you know loves a good social clash? Our enemy.