Canada’s cultural re-alignment

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Canada has NEVER been truly a 'free speech' society anyway, rather a speech but responsibility for that speech.

You are still free to say whatever you want.

You are not free of consequences, whether that be challenge to your thoughts, bullying or other stupid shit like that.

If you can't handle that, then keep what you say to yourself, or others who think as you do.

As has been for years and years.

Comparing Canada to fucking Hitler or any other fascist government shows your stupidity about the reality of what fascism is.
Stupdity runs both ways Serryah!

What she is stating is true. Why should anyone have to "keep what they say to"... their selves (sic) which is exactly what is happening today. Inching in, little by little, our freedoms are being taken away. If one doesn't agree with what is being said, they are allowed to state a contrary opinion that can then be debated. But now-a-days, it doesn't matter if what is being said is factual (i.e. escape from Wuhun Lab) or not, one is condemned outright. So who is being stupid Serry? And why are we allowing this to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and Elyxir

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
Unless you want to live in China. In that case just move to China. They have the authoritarian tools to effectively police & enforce wealth redistribution at a efficient cost.

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
I suspect we both have the same destination in mind. Can you be more specific on the creation of new opportunities ?
Instead of redistribution of wealth already in circulation.

the creation of new industries & opportunities that have not already been exploited.

canabis for example
New technology companies

etc...

Wealth is created every day. It’s not a set number captured in stone

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I'd like to see things like free post secondary education for those that show the aptitude and ability. To pursue the creation of new wealth it would help to ensure that our brightest and best have access to the training and education they need. At present that is a privilege that goes to those with the deepest pockets.

I'd also like to see any steps towards a two-tier health system stopped in their tracks, healthcare is a basic right and should be available to all equally. If someone feels that their wealth should entitle them to jump the queue then let them leave the country for the healthcare they're after. The existence of a higher level of care for those who can afford it is just wrong, and bleeds the public system of much-needed resources.

These are changes that could be realized in the short term, but would represent big steps towards a better future.

Reactions: Elyxir

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
Some would even argue that wealth can even be manifested. 😅
I do love the romantic notion of such a possibility But have yet discovered the secrets if they existe

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
I'd like to see things like free post secondary education for those that show the aptitude and ability. To pursue the creation of new wealth it would help to ensure that our brightest and best have access to the training and education they need. At present that is a privilege that goes to those with the deepest pockets.

I'd also like to see any steps towards a two-tier health system stopped in their tracks, healthcare is a basic right and should be available to all equally. If someone feels that their wealth should entitle them to jump the queue then let them leave the country for the healthcare they're after. The existence of a higher level of care for those who can afford it is just wrong, and bleeds the public system of much-needed resources.

These are changes that could be realized in the short term, but would represent big steps towards a better future.
The suicid rates are up in high school graduates in the last year. I never imagined myself being taken away the right to a graduation.

my spirit reaches out to them

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021

What she is stating is true. Why should anyone have to "keep what they say to"... their selves (sic) which is exactly what is happening today. Inching in, little by little, our freedoms are being taken away. If one doesn't agree with what is being said, they are allowed to state a contrary opinion that can then be debated. But now-a-days, it doesn't matter if what is being said is factual (i.e. escape from Wuhun Lab) or not, one is condemned outright. So who is being stupid Serry? And why are we allowing this to happen?
She is right too . Canada isn’t a strictly Free public debate culture.

but I think Canada was @ its best when it strived to be & is at its worst when it fails to do so.

most of the things Trudeau is apologizing for are instances where our democracy failed to listen to the minority

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yes we in Canada share poor access to health care equally .

Reactions: petros and Elyxir

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021

Crypto currency has been more successful in 10 years then any government for the last 100 years @ redistributing of wealth.

my kids showed me how . If you would like me to show you

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Crypto currency has been more successful in 10 years then any government for the last 100 years @ redistributing of wealth.

my kids showed me how . If you would like me to show you
Don't know much about it, it sounds pretty volatile for someone quickly closing the gap on retirement. I'm backing away from the riskier shit these days.

Reactions: Elyxir

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
Don't know much about it, it sounds pretty volatile for someone quickly closing the gap on retirement. I'm backing away from the riskier shit these days.
My wife says this is how to manifests wealth . 😂

Attachments

• 9B73FC35-7BFC-4AAA-B3EE-B4E3193241EF.png
    9B73FC35-7BFC-4AAA-B3EE-B4E3193241EF.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Too true.

What she is stating is true.

Are you effing serious? (of course you're are :rolleyes:
Why should anyone have to "keep what they say to"... their selves (sic) which is exactly what is happening today.

Again, if you can't handle the backlash of what you say, keep it to yourself. That's why.

Inching in, little by little, our freedoms are being taken away.

Really? What freedom of yours is being taken away?

If one doesn't agree with what is being said, they are allowed to state a contrary opinion that can then be debated.

Yes they can and yes they are.

But now-a-days, it doesn't matter if what is being said is factual

Sometimes true...

(i.e. escape from Wuhun Lab)

HAHAHAHA! Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Okay, wait, maybe I'm jumping to assumptions here: what, exactly, does the Wuhan lab have to do with anything right now?

or not, one is condemned outright.

Yeah, that happens too sometimes. It happens both sides.

So who is being stupid Serry?

Stupid depends on the subject and the topic at the time, and just what exactly is being said.
And why are we allowing this to happen?

What exactly is "this" that we're allowing to happen? Consequences for what people say?

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
My wife says this is how to manifests wealth . 😂
Please also take into account that the single biggest wealth redistribution just happened during this pandemic.

your grandchildren will be paying the bill for us today 100 years after we have passed away.

like stealing candy from unborn babies.
Very bad deal for them, saved 150 000 lives today.

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
The only wealth redistribution that works is when we get our unborn population to maintain our current life standards.
Because they aren’t able too protest 👍

Elyxir

Nominee Member
May 25, 2021
If anyone had asked my opinion and let me speak freely, I would have said that saving 180 000 lives does not justify printing more money then we have printed since the beginning of our currency. I would have said, that’s a burden my children ‘s children don’t deserve to bare.

But I found my courage a long time ago