Trudeau Liberals surge ahead over Conservatives

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I guess you've never been to the US. It's just like Southern Ontario.

Been there several times. Actually I think most of Canada is sort of like the US, but we're not, and even then, Toronto didn't remind me of America, rather it reminded me of everything I'd heard about Toronto.

Ignore? Killing? Extreme?

Yes ignore. Kill, well that's extreme, though the thought is out there with some. Maybe if you're not one of the ones that some want to kill, you don't get to hear it much.

Can I have a bowl of what you're smoking? It's gotta be some real high test shit that can't be got in Govt shit shops.

You say that why?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I have, I didn't see much of America there though.

At least it's better than a corrupt, morally disgusting we ignore/kill anyone not like us right wing extremism that is the current Con party.
OMG are you serious? Where on earth do you live? Any conservatives I know do are not "corrupt, morally disgusting nor do they "kill" anyone. I would think, at this present time, that applies more to the Liberal Left than any conservative. Sweeping generalizations do no one nor any country any good and simply divides the country. Making false claims don't help either; just look at what is happening in the States (and in Canada) - We could all use a Trump, that's for sure.

If we continue to allow what is currently happening in this country & the U.S., the end result will be tyranny - it's already started. People need to get their heads out of their asses and pay attention as to what is happening because it's not good. We need to break all the PC stupidity and regain the Rights we've lost so far as citizens because if we don't, we will lose ALL Rights. And don't forget, the so-called "political class" will not be affected by the loss of any Rights because they're "special" and nothing applies to them! Be Aware of what you wish for!!!!!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
😍😍😍😍😍

If Election Were Held Tomorrow, Liberals (40%) Would Be Poised for Majority with 10-Point Lead over Conservatives (30%)

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Funny thing about politics...............................no party is very credible and most are fairly corrupt. I'm certainly no fan of Trudeau, but right now there is no one fit to replace him!

Pretty much my exact thoughts on the entire BS mess.

Canada needs a good Conservative party to be back in play, but until the current membership and dipshit leadership it has get either a clue or realize that they're fucked if they don't smarten up, then the Con party won't exist as anything but a second/third place party. Which sucks.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yeah, it really sucks that Conservatives don't know how to govern and won't be in power again 🙊

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, it really sucks that Conservatives don't know how to govern and won't be in power again 🙊

I think it's moreso that they don't understand that Canada has changed both politically and socially and the 'old values' don't work anymore. People might be all for lower taxes and smaller government still, but they want more liberal social ideas. The Cons just don't do that.

They ever get someone who can walk both lines, they might have a chance; until then, they're gonna be the whiney bitches they are.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Canada needs a good Conservative party to be back in play, but until the current membership and dipshit leadership it has get either a clue or realize that they're fucked if they don't smarten up, then the Con party won't exist as anything but a second/third place party. Which sucks.
Where's Stephen Harper when we need him? :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Which part of Canada are you speaking for ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think it's moreso that they don't understand that Canada has changed both politically and socially and the 'old values' don't work anymore. People might be all for lower taxes and smaller government still, but they want more liberal social ideas. The Cons just don't do that.

They ever get someone who can walk both lines, they might have a chance; until then, they're gonna be the whiney bitches they are.
New Brunswick is shirking like the rest of the Maritimes yet you know what Canada needs . Best work on your own neck of the woods first .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Thanking Trudeau for the pipeline he couldn't get.
The one Beijing demanded be built? What was the "or else we will____"? Cut deals with Iran and Venezuela where environmentalists are shot and pissed on by dictators which screws Canadians hard especially the First Nations?

It's all cool though, the Treaty 8 Conservatives are united and can do what no other Govt in Canada can. Build a pipeline to a northern BC, Alaskan or even a Yukon port.

Treaty 8 also covers huge rare earth element deposits needed for making the green beans wet eco-dreams come true. But there is a catch, the REEs will be strip mined the same way the oilsands are mined.

Shit, there is also the huge money to be made mowing down the boreal for wood pellets to feed "sustainable powerplants".

Or maybe they can push for more nuclear they have a stake in.

You really need to start paying attention as to what Old Stock Canadians are up to. They are turning cows and plows money into pipelines, power lines natural gas plants.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Even you would do better . Much , much better , think about that for a few minutes .
I couldn't do nearly as good, but at least I'd start out by TRYING to fill positions with the MOST qualified people, NOT trying to attain a balance between genders. Overriding that fact I'd hope I have enough brains not to run in the first place! Eron O'Toole should just tell us WHAT he is going to do and QUIT sniping at Trudeau 24/7. We ALL know he's a loser, but it's too late, for get it! :)