Well that was entertaining!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

More than a dozen Michigan National Guard troops deployed to Washington, D.C. have been sickened, with some hospitalized, after being served raw, undercooked meat and meals laced with metal shavings according to a report by WXYZ-TV reporter Brian Abel Monday evening. Other meals the troops have received courtesy of a contractor selected by the Democrat run D.C. government are leaving the troops malnourished. The problem with the undercooked food has being going for weeks but apparently yesterday’s meals were so bad they prompted a staff sergeant to contact the Detroit news station.

Guard troops are being kept in D.C. because the Democrats in total control of the federal and local government fear a reprise of the storming of the Capitol that took place January 6. Last week Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman said, “We know that members of the militia groups that were present on January 6 have stated their desires that they want to blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible with a direct nexus to the State of the Union, which we know that date has not been identified.”

In his report, Abel played a recording of a whistleblower describing meals: 74 with raw beef in one delivery and lunches served on Sunday with metal shavings. Other meals are described as a dinner roll and Sunny D. Photos sent by the whistleblower were included in the report showing raw, undercooked chicken, metal shavings on rice and a meal pack with snacks suitable for a school field trip–not deployed troops.

Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Breaking: National Guard Commanding General Blows Gigantic Hole in Dem Narrative, Reveals ‘Unusual’ Directive Before Capitol Riots

“This morning you have testified that you received this letter from former Secretary [of the Army, Ryan D.] McCarthy on January 5th,” Senator Portman said. “So, the day before the attack on the Capitol. In that letter, did Secretary McCarthy prohibit you from deploying the National Guard’s quick reaction force without his authorization?”

“So, I have the letter in front of me,” General Walker replied. “And his letter does not. But it is the Secretary of Defense [Christopher C. Miller] says that I have to ‘use it as a last resort.’ But the Secretary of the Army told me, and it’s – I have the letter – that I could not use the quick reaction force. It would… I will just read it.”

“I withhold authority to approve deployment of the District of Columbia National Guard quick reaction force and will do so only as a last resort in response to a request from an appropriate civil authority,” General Walker read from the Secretary of the Army’s letter.

“I will require a concept of operation prior to authorizing the deployment of… a quick reaction force,” General Walker added. “Now, a quick reaction force is normally a commander’s tool to go help. Either a civilian agency, but more typically to help the National Guardsmen who are out there in need, need of assistance.”

Thus, the “quick reaction” force was deliberately kept from acting quickly to address a developing emergency at the Capitol grounds.

• Love
Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You are amazingly retarded.

You actually think this is the only "investigation," don't you?

People like Solomon love dodo birds like you. Y'all practically hop into the pot.