Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You said initially that women have a "vagina, large breasts, wider hips, smaller, more delicate brow, and generally a less hirsute face."

Women are more than their vagina, large breasts, hips, their brow and their face, you dipstick...
Makes a body wonder. If a person has a vagina, a flat chest, narrow hips, and a broad brow, what is that person?

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Now now.

I've heard from the self-righteously-woke that using the C-word means you're a misogynist.

I said, "but lots of women use that word - how can they be misogynists?"

Guess I'm a misogynist because I use it often. I personally don't find it any more offensive than being called bitch, whore or slut, so... but then I'm also a 'weird' woman.
That and I know that with Blackie being a Brit and how the word is seen over there... *shrug*

Kinda like calling black Trump supporters 'racist'.

I don't call them racists, I do call them bleeding idiots/assholes though.

though not at all like calling those who try to promote such lunacy 'idiots'.

Which lunacy?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Um. . . lots in there, Merc.

Certainly the c-word has different connotations and usages. On Blackie's side of the pond, it's pretty innocuous.

But yeah, it's entirely possible to be a Black racist or a female misogynist. If you believe in the inherent inferiority of group of people based on their skin color, you're a racist. Don't matter what color your skin is.

If you hate or despise women, you're a misogynist. Don't matter what the contents of your pants are.

I knew someone a few years back who insisted that because she was Bi, she couldn't be anti-gay, and yet, she was.

For the record, I don't hate or despise women; fact is I commiserate with men about how they're damned bitches a lot though. :p

Then again I fall under the "I hate everyone equally" Banner most times.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Judge rules Miss USA can ban trans women from its pageant. On the same day the Equality Act passed the House, no less​

No one wants to to see a pen is on stage when no pen is required.

To be honest, if they want to ban trans women, so be it. I actually am not shocked or surprised by the ban.

They were assholes about it though, don't mistake it. Misgendering the woman involved totally proves despite their 'diversity support', they don't.

Besides... the whole pageant stuff is idiocy anyway, IMO.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To be honest, if they want to ban trans women, so be it. I actually am not shocked or surprised by the ban.

They were assholes about it though, don't mistake it. Misgendering the woman involved totally proves despite their 'diversity support', they don't.

Besides... the whole pageant stuff is idiocy anyway, IMO.
There's the whole difference.

The stick-up-ass types ban men from beauty pageants.

The live-and-let-live types allow anybody to compete in their drag races.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
1. Any statement you make about a group (women that hate women) will be right for some of 'em and wrong for others. When you design and build the box (the category, like "women that hate women") and dump a whole bunch of people in it, that's inevitable.

Why not "dream up" genders? We dreamt up races.

2. OK, you don't like Biden. I don't care.

3. Generally, "people" walk around with a headful of prejudices, mostly based on overgeneralization and the aforementioned stuffing of people into boxes of your design. The appalling thing to me is how likely it is that most folk will hold to their prejudices even in the face of conclusive evidence that they're wrong.
idk
for the most part racial superficial differences are obvious

as it is with the 2 genders - just drop yer drawers to conclude what you are lol

but in our minds? yeah, there's a whole nuther universe in there!

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There's the whole difference.

The stick-up-ass types ban men from beauty pageants.

The live-and-let-live types allow anybody to compete in their drag races.

It's why I don't like the pageants... it's for men who love to stare at women who fit this ideal of what they want in a sex doll that's alive. To me, pageants are exploitative especially when it involves little girls dressing up like their five years older than they are.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
idk
for the most part racial superficial differences are obvious

as it is with the 2 genders - just drop yer drawers to conclude what you are lol

but in our minds? yeah, there's a whole nuther universe in there!
I have to disagree with your first statement.

It is a matter of history that in the United States (as well as some other countries), entire linguistic, philosophical, legal, and pseudo-scientific structures were built to defend the ridiculous proposition that the color of your skin had any significance to anything but your need for sunblock.

Examples: vocabulary like "mulatto," "quadroon," "octoroon."

Legal concepts like Virginia's "one drop of Black blood" law, and the fact that White people could not be enslaved.

The 1911 Britannica article explaining "scientifically" how skull development during adolescence explained why Black people were less intelligent than White people and obsessed with sex.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Except, again, what's in your drawer isn't your gender, it's your appendages for reproduction and your focus on that is perverted and disturbing.
As far as the "drawers" thing, back in the '80s, I heard a news account on the radio of a man in England who approached a man in a kilt, said something like "I always wondered if it's true what they say about what men wear under kilts" and reached for the guy's kilt.

He didn't find out about what men wear under their kilts, but he found out what a sgian dubh is and how it's used.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Except, again, what's in your drawer isn't your gender, it's your appendages for reproduction and your focus on that is perverted and disturbing.
There are 2 basic rules in all the animal kingdom
1) carry on the species
2) Hunt gather food and defend the nest to carry on the species
That takes 2 biological genders to accomplish.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There are 2 basic rules in all the animal kingdom
1) carry on the species
2) Hunt gather food and defend the nest to carry on the species
That takes 2 biological genders to accomplish.
Except for parthenogentic species.

Poor Moosie. His "basic rules" are simply incorrect.

And like all bigots, he'll be happy to ignore the fact that parthenogentic species exist because it don't fit his "rule."