Anyone had any recent experiences for the duct cleaning services in GTA?

BigBen365

Jan 27, 2021
Hello I’m looking to get duct cleaning done. Need some recommendations for who to get it done by. I've only hear about HVAC but never used it before. I'm actually looking for a reputable duct cleaning service. Steeles Avenue West & Bathurst Street, Vaughan, ON.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Hello I’m looking to get duct cleaning done. Need some recommendations for who to get it done by. I've only hear about HVAC but never used it before. I'm actually looking for a reputable duct cleaning service. Steeles Avenue West & Bathurst Street, Vaughan, ON.
your money will soon be abDUCTed. ;) 💵

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Found out today the capacitor that controls the blower motor on a furnace costs $3.50. Significant savings over a motor replacement @ $400 plus the service call. Takes less than ten minutes to change. 1/4" nut driver only tool required.

Reactions: petros

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The airflow through the ducts keeps them clean. If there's not enough airflow to keep dust from accumulating, your ventilation ain't working.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The airflow through the ducts keeps them clean. If there's not enough airflow to keep dust from accumulating, your ventilation ain't working.
Doesn't take care of the intake side. I know it is not too bad with newer houses in a city, but when you have an old house in the country with cold air returns in the floor and several furballs running around the house they do need cleaning every several years.