Calls to Impeach Biden are already starting..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Calls to Impeach Biden are already starting" - Yeah, right, less than 12 hours into his term just goes to show you how nuts some people are, not to mention being confirmed trouble makers. At least give the poor guy an opportunity to find out where the washrooms are in the W.H. !

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Calls to Impeach Biden are already starting" - Yeah, right, less than 12 hours into his term just goes to show you how nuts some people are, not to mention being confirmed trouble makers. At least give the poor guy an opportunity to find out where the washrooms are in the W.H. !

Eh Trump is no longer in the White House and they are still moving along with impeachment, at least they have better evidence of Biden's Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine 🇺🇦

Idiot bragged about it on public

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Same calls for impeachment was made 4 years ago starting the day after election no?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Seriously dude? It took like 17 minutes from the time Trump was elected before the leftards were screaming impeachment.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Seriously dude? It took like 17 minutes from the time Trump was elected before the leftards were screaming impeachment.
From basic elementary school math, I have concluded 17 minutes falls well within the parameters of 12 hours, so I don't quite understand your point!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BLM Co-Founder Rips Apart Joe Biden: He Is Part of the 'Violent White Supremacist' System​

POLITICS​

Calls to Impeach Kamala Harris Grow Louder After Latest “Bail Fund” Disaster Unfolds​

dicktator for life poo is larffing his @$$ off I bet
:)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

BLM Co-Founder Rips Apart Joe Biden: He Is Part of the 'Violent White Supremacist' System​

POLITICS​

Calls to Impeach Kamala Harris Grow Louder After Latest “Bail Fund” Disaster Unfolds​

dicktator for life poo is larffing his @$$ off I bet
:)
On this I am prepared to believe BLM.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Is it Kamala time already?

The Politico reporter spoke with some of those who have an intimate knowledge of Biden’s campaign, his temperament, his decades-long struggle with syntax and his troubling recent issues with his memory.

“On the 2020 campaign trail, he’d keep groups of supporters waiting inside while he’d hole up in a black car with aides, refining lines of his prepared remarks,” Korecki reported. “Revisions go up to crunch time; it isn’t uncommon for a staffer to be scurrying to the teleprompter with a flash drive just before an event is to begin.”

That all sounds like routine behavior for a candidate seeking to court favor with voters in an era where public remarks can reach TV audiences and end up on every corner of the internet.

But Biden apparently had other issues, which Korecki more or less glossed over in a wide-ranging report that concluded, “Writing a speech for Biden can be hell. And that was before the inaugural.”

He reportedly “obsessed” before delivering public remarks since he launched his third presidential campaign and insisted on however many rehearsals were necessary for him to remember his lines.

The 78-year-old, per those close to him, was known for becoming agitated during the speech-writing process.

“I would never say this,” Biden once said while lashing out at an aide over something in a speech he was to deliver, Korecki reported. Going over remarks, he demanded, “‘Where did you get this from?”.....More in the link

The Left wing media is turning on him un the first week wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Biden: "Hi I'm the new president! Where are the bathrooms around here?"

Intern: "Depends!"