Ontario issues stay-at-home order except for essentials

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
One thing about a pandemic is that it is a great equalizer. Being important isn't really that important when being alive is the priority.

Reactions: TheShadow

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh boy, more nazism. How the f*ck are you supposed to "prove" you're on the way to the grocery store? Yep, nothing like living in a police state where you have to explain why the f*ck you're not locked up tight in your house cowering from the virus.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Oh boy, more nazism. How the f*ck are you supposed to "prove" you're on the way to the grocery store? Yep, nothing like living in a police state where you have to explain why the f*ck you're not locked up tight in your house cowering from the virus.
"Toronto Police say they will not be pulling over residents in cars or on the street to demand proof they’re on an essential trip to go shopping or to work."

Please, read carefully.

Reactions: mentalfloss

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"Toronto Police say they will not be pulling over residents in cars or on the street to demand proof they’re on an essential trip to go shopping or to work."

Please, read carefully.
Ugh, I hate that. Missed the "not". I thought it sounded weird considering the high risk of somebody complaining about "racial profiling".

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nothing to do with the 2.7 percent severe reaction and or fatal response to the 'not even a vaccine' for a 99.7 % survivable co morbid disease I take it?

just for example:

Not to mention if you die within months of a 90% fallible pcr positive, its covid, but hours after a vax, it's a random fatality...

Meanwhile people are dying from the curfew in Quebec - with only a couple thousand co morbid deaths vs 8.5 million population.

Last edited: