Ontario issues stay-at-home order except for essentials

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The Ford administration has been too reactionary with covid. They've had a year to figure this out and they keep stumbling.

It's time for a change.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Astonishing COVID-19 Testing Fraud Revealed​

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. The false appearance of a lethal pandemic has been manufactured using cycle thresholds (CTs) that are too high
  • The higher the CT — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive. Research shows that to get 100% confirmed real positives, the PCR test must be run at 17 cycles. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically
  • The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up
  • November 30, 2020, 22 international scientists published a review challenging the scientific paper on PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 that was adopted as the standard across the world. The scientists are calling for the so-called Corman-Drosten paper to be retracted due to its numerous errors
  • The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit the Great Reset agenda developed by a technocratic elite

The trouble is MF: the backers of tyranny and stupid uneducated people - it as I have said from the beginning: A GIANT FLIPPIN FRAUD!

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
The Ford administration has been too reactionary with covid. They've had a year to figure this out and they keep stumbling.

It's time for a change.
Are you kidding?
The current gov't is light years ahead of where the previous liberal gov't would have been if they had been in charge.
We're LUCKY that there was a change in leadership before the pandemic.
The liberal gov't had 15 years prior to the change and not only did they not make almost anything better but they actually screwed many things up worse!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You don't do actual science I see. ( see above, FFS! ;) )
Too bad...
That is one of the biggest factors contributing to this corporate ( the real definition of fascist!) genocide.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Watching Breakfast TV this morning..........OK, we are all to stay at home, got it......Yet, the skating rinks, parks etc are open around Toronto? Glad I don't live in TO, I would be soooooo confused.

Reactions: Danbones

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

It's time for a change.
Ford derangement syndrome.

Let's compare Ontario and Quebec. As of Jan 13 Ontario gained another 2961 cases. Quebec gained 2071 cases. Ontario administered almost 50,000 tests while Quebec did fewer than 10,000. That means that of the 49,684 people that were tested in the past week in Ontario, around 5% tested positive (How many were false positives we'll probably never know). In Quebec, they tested 8692 people and gained 2071 new cases, translating to almost 25% testing positive.(Again, who knows how many were false positives).

Ontario, a bigger province than Quebec by 6 million people, had an increase of 5% in new cases this past week while Quebec had an increase of 25% in new cases this past week.

BY comparison, 15% of people tested in BC this past week tested positive.
There's no test numbers for Alberta.
23% of people tested in SK this past week tested positive.
In MB it was 9%.
NL and Lab. had no new cases
NB is just shy of 2%
NS had just a little of one half one percent test positive this past week.
There are no stats for PEI and Nunavut while the territories had no new cases.

So to sum up for the provinces where stats are available, BC, SK, MB and QC all had significantly more cases per population tested this past week than Ontario.
Sorry to hammer you with facts and reality. I hope you can handle it without snowflaking out.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
(How many were false positives we'll probably never know)

I think there is more to that statement than meets the eye.

Up to 90% of PCR Tests for COVID-19 May Be False Positives​

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) just updated its data on the number of deaths involving COVID-19, pneumonia, and influenza. This information can be found on the CDC’s website under “Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics.”

This data was always frustrating to me because COVID-19 deaths were always lumped in with other comorbidities. There was no way to strip out the number of actual COVID-19 deaths that had no other listed causes of death… until now:

Source: CDC

Above, we can see a screenshot taken directly from the CDC’s website (the highlighting is mine).

The CDC is now breaking out the numbers. Only 6% of the COVID-19 deaths died exclusively from COVID-19. Just 6%! On average, the rest of the COVID-19 “deaths” had two or three other underlying causes of death (the average was 2.6).

COVID-19 total “deaths” in the U.S. are at 168,864.

So 6% is only 10,131 deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes.

But it gets so much better… It really was an exciting weekend.

The New York Times put out an extensive article on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests and how they determine who has COVID-19 or not. The PCR tests are widely used to search for small segments of genetic material that look like COVID-19. If it finds it, the test is positive.

But there is a major problem…

The sensitivity levels of the PCR tests have been set too high. The New York Times reports that up to 90% of people testing “positive” carried barely any virus.

In other words, people may have had COVID-19 a while ago but certainly didn’t have it now. Or the test may have detected some naturally occurring genetic segments that looked like COVID-19 but weren’t.

To put things in context, if the medical community set appropriate sensitivity levels resulting in “real” positives for COVID-19, the COVID-19-related genetic material in a patient’s sample would have to be anywhere between 100-fold to 1,000-fold the levels that are being used today.

Nuts… that’s how far off the settings are.

IF that is the case then...someone ought to be considered well hung for being a dick.