Conservative Infighting Over Racist Members

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Shocked, shocked!

Well, not that shocked.

Paul Fromm, who has been associated with Neo Nazis for years, was a party member and voted in last year's leadership contest - a fact that would have been known to all candidates, including eventual winner Erin O'Toole, as well as the party itself.

The party did not immediately return a request to confirm Fromm's membership, though he noted himself on Twitter that he had registered to attend the upcoming policy convention, which only party members are allowed to do.

Ontario Conservative MP Derek Sloan could be expelled from his party's caucus as early as Tuesday for accepting a donation to his leadership campaign from the white supremacist.

It is up to Conservative MPs to vote on whether Sloan ought to remain, and some MPs said Monday they expect that vote to happen as early as Tuesday.

But Sloan accused the party of hypocrisy, “If I am guilty of something, they are guilty of something. This is ridiculous,” Sloan told supporters in a Facebook video late Monday night.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...as he said: "we dik you louse", especially coming from a white person hater.
;)
signed; tolerant Metis person.

Robby Starbuck

@robbystarbuck

This is so dangerous it’s hard to sum up in a tweet. It puts a target on the head of every conservative, calls for war and propagandizes to form a vigilante group that would narc on neighbors. If Hitler or Stalin we’re alive today, they’d proudly use this video. Sick and evil.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ummm...we aren't so sure our selves, and his local party office is just two doors from where I stay in town, so that ain't your fault.
Oo
I mean, just because he has balls that glo...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ummm...we aren't so sure our selves, and his local party office is just two doors from where I stay in town, so that ain't your fault.
Oo
I mean, just because he has balls that glo...

My sister is called Erin, and she's a woman.

It's a feminine name which is the poetic name for Ireland.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Liberalism is phantasy land?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Only a liberal would expect someone to be bought off with a campaign donation!
like biden being owned by the chinese
Sleepy, the chinese hacked the whole government data base and they have all the security info on pretty much every one, and are blackmailing them too as well as paying them!

Is China Using Hacked OPM Data?​

Among the data that was hacked were millions of SF-86 forms, which contain extremely personal information that would be gathered in a security clearance background check. In addition, millions of people’s fingerprints were also compromised.

The hack began in November 2013, when the OPM network was first breached by a group since dubbed X1 in the congressional OPM data breach report. In this initial breach the hackers weren’t able to access any personal records, but a month later the attackers breached the system of two contractors. Those two companies conducted background checks on government employees and had access to OPM servers. It wasn’t until March 2014 that OPM officials realized they were hacked.

China’s role in the hack was largely kept a secret. The first official confirmation that China had carried out the attack was addressed by White House National Security Advisor John Bolton last September. He disclosed China’s involvement when the White House unveiled a new national cyber strategy that shifted the focus of security efforts from a more passive approach to an aggressive stance against cyberattacks.

;(
betcha we are screwed in the same way here in beer canada too!