Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

NYT reports Jan 6 timeline does not fit media narrative. Impeachment narrative also collapses​

The Duran

138K subscribers
JOIN

SUBSCRIBE
NYT reports Jan 6 timeline does not fit media narrative. Impeachment narrative also collapses The Duran: Episode 857

These guys are among the best commenters out there.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots​

john-sullivan-antifa-maga-hat-scaled.jpg

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well Netanyahoo did endorse Biden...
Oo

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu congratulates Biden, thanks Trump​

Netanyahu dodges Trump’s invitation to slam Biden on conference call​

Bye Donald, don't let the door hit you on your @$$ on the way out!
:)
Thanks for all the fish!!!

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well now...if this turns out to be true...well, you know...

250 THOUSAND CHINESE AT U.S. CANADA AND MEXICAN BORDER !

In a Zoom call with Lin Wood and retired military personnel, Wood gives an overview of events that are taking place while he is under censorship by social media.

According to an article in Situation Update, Yesterday a private zoom call was held with attorney Lin Wood and retired military personnel (with at least one general) providing more insight to what is taking place behind the scenes in America.

One person who attended the call — which Situation Update can confirm did take place and was real — put together some notes from the call. The following information is confirmed by the informant that all notes are accurate but has no link to anything because the call was private.

There are now 250,000 Chinese troops surrounding us, 75,000 in Canada and the rest in Mexico.

Now there is not yet much confirmation EXCEPT trudeau has already been linked to chinese troops in Canada which the generals here apparently got pretty upset about.

“Under the terms of the Foreign Investment Protection Act (FIPA), a bi-lateral treaty ratified with China by the Trudeau government in 2019, Chinese security forces can be stationed on Canadian soil to protect vital Chinese investments, without the knowledge or consent of local authorities.”
I understand upper echelon Chinese Military Officials are being trained in Canada - I didn't think it was true. Apparently CISIS & the Military didn't want anything to do with this but Trudeau insisted. WTF is Trudeau doing anyway? This is totally unconscionable if true. I'm not sure how to verify this information but it's scary as hell, that's for sure.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

ANTIFA TAKES OVER THE CAPITOL BUILDING!​

ANTIFA TAKES OVER THE CAPITOL BUILDING!

I want you to look at this picture! Now the Mainstream Media won't ever report the truth to you, but let me explain to you what this picture represents. THIS person, invading the Capitol building today, is at the desk of the Senate Chamber and is NOT a Trump Supporter! This hand symbol is commonly known as the fist of power used by those in the BLM group as well as the ANTIFA domestic terrorists! The Mainstream media will NOT report the truth to you, but ANTIFA AND BLM were infiltrating the crowd of Trump supporters today (1/06/21) disguising themselves as MAGA hat wearing Patriots.
Let's look at these Thugs that the MSM is purporting to be Trump Supporters. Notice the hammer and sickle tattoo on the left hand of this ANTIFA thug! This is an ANTIFA symbol! These are infiltrators pretending to be Trump Patriots!

Yeah I guess I am a conspiracy INVESTIGATOR because I know bullets don't do magic U-Turns when presidents are shot.

investigator​

/ (ɪnˈvɛstɪˌɡeɪtə) /

See synonyms for investigator on Thesaurus.com

noun​

a person who investigates

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
When he was asked how he accounted for his stunning victories, legendary Israeli General Moshe Dayan said "It helps if you can arrange to fight Arabs."
December 21, the United States Congress passed the COVID-19 Relief Package, as part of a larger $2.3 trillion bill meant to cover spending for the rest of the fiscal year. As usual, US representatives allocated a massive sum of money for Israel.

While unemployment, thus poverty, in the US is skyrocketing as a result of repeated lockdowns, the US found it essential to provide Israel with $3.3 billion in ‘security assistance’ and $500 million for US-Israel missile defence cooperation.

Although a meager $600 dollar payment to help struggling American families was the subject of several months of intense debate, there was little discussion among American politicians over the large funds handed out to Israel, for which there are no returns.

Support for Israel is considered a bipartisan priority and has, for decades, been perceived as the most stable item in the US foreign policy agenda. The mere questioning of how Israel uses the funds – whether the military aid is being actively used to sustain Israel’s illegal occupation of Palestine, finance Jewish settlements, fund annexation of Palestinian land or violate Palestinian human rights – is a major taboo.

One of the few members of Congress to demand that aid to Israel be conditioned on the latter’s respect for human rights is Democratic Senator, Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, who was also a leading presidential nominee for the Democratic Party. “We cannot give it carte blanche to the Israeli government … We have the right to demand respect for human rights and democracy”, Sanders had said in October 2019.

His Democratic rival, now [claimed to be] President-elect, Joe Biden, soon countered: “The idea that I’d withdraw military aid, as others have suggested, from Israel, is bizarre,” he said.

It is no secret that Israel is the world’s leading recipient of US aid since World War II. According to data provided by the US Congressional Research Service, Israel hasreceived $146 billion of US taxpayers’ money as of November 2020.

Reactions: Cliffy

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
but Serryah supports these nutbars!!!

From the comments in Boomer's post above...

"Nick Contompasis
This is a excellent article and put the blame squarely on Contompasis. He is a thug. I should know he is my second cousin. The man should be put in prison for a long time. He has embarrassed our family. You bring up a excellent question. How does he get away with his violence..... it’s because there are elected politicians who want him to continue his violent behavior because it supports their agenda against the Republican Party. We have become Nazi Germany 1933. God help us."