US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I was watching live video, TM. NO ONE there was ANTIFA... they were ALL Trump Supporters.

The blame lays on Trump for inciting this before the march.

The blame lays on Trumpicans who are too afraid that POS will give them a bad tweet, so they're sticking with him until he's finally out.

That's where the blame lies. Not on your BS excuse.
Trump was the catalyst, but he certainly didn't put the ingredients together. The sooner the left can admit their portion of the responsibility for this mess and the sooner they learn to abide by the rules, the sooner the healing can begin.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
All the things you describe are crimes.

Seizing the seat of government by force is an act of war.

You are a purveyor of false equivalencies.
Bullshit. I'm not saying I agree with what happened today. I don't. I'm just saying that when you fuck the people over, you shouldn't be surprised when they kick over your sandcastle and crap in the moat.

People will be arrested, people will be held accountable, you guys will get thru this. You may not like what's on the other side but change is inevitable.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Bullshit. I'm not saying I agree with what happened today. I don't. I'm just saying that when you fuck the people over, you shouldn't be surprised when they kick over your sandcastle and crap in the moat.

People will be arrested, people will be held accountable, you guys will get thru this. You may not like what's on the other side but change is inevitable.
You're saying it's effectively the same as the BLM/Antifa riots.

You're either lying, or too stupid to distinguish between a crime and an act of war.

Reactions: Cliffy and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Trump was the catalyst, but he certainly didn't put the ingredients together. The sooner the left can admit their portion of the responsibility for this mess and the sooner they learn to abide by the rules, the sooner the healing can begin.

First, you will not see me defend any rioters - on any side - or any of the other stupid assholes for stuff done during riots. I don't care if your life, right, white, black, or whatever. You want to peaceful protest, that's fine. You go further than that you deserve what you get.

Second - Trump wasn't just a 'catalyst', that's being grossly ignorant of his influence in all this. Or perhaps it's wilful ignorance on your part. Whichever it is, he incited this, repeatedly, and has been for months. He most definitely DID put the ingredients together, with his last act that of getting all his supporters together TODAY to hold his rally then encourage them to go to the capitol. This is on HIS hands, his and the other Trumplicans who support him.

This had NOTHING to do with the Left so just stop trying to drag them into this. This is all on Trump.

And I do not see any healing from this what so ever.

The USA - the United States of America - died today. You have the Trump States then Everyone else.

You're an idiot if you don't see that now.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Yes we will, despite the best efforts of the people you support.

But don't get all fussed, I ain't calling you a traitor.

I'm calling you an enemy of my country.

Reactions: Cliffy and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

No one was 'fucked over'. If you think that, I have a bridge to sell you.

People will be arrested,

Yeah, so far, 13... that's it.

people will be held accountable,

Not going to hold my breath.

you guys will get thru this.

The USA won't be the same.

You may not like what's on the other side but change is inevitable.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, the second part of the Treason Clause is "or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Lord Haw-Haw was hanged for what Trump did today.

In the end, the sickest part of all is that no one will be held accountable and this will continue to fester and Biden's term - already likely going to be a shitshow - will be worse.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You're saying it's effectively the same as the BLM/Antifa riots.

You're either lying, or too stupid to distinguish between a crime and an act of war.
So this is different ? Republicans are supposed to roll over , that is what you really mean . Right ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh? And who do you presume that I support?

You might actually be surprised if you bothered to actually look past your debilitating blind spot.
The funny part is you think these traitors are being treated any differently from BLM/Antifa. If they were treated the way you want BLM/Antifa treated, the Capitol hallways would be knee-deep in blood.

Reactions: Serryah