'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why? Tears of laughter.. there is nothing Trump can or will do.. He is gone..

It's now President Biden.. get used to it.. and get over it.. retard.
He's going nowhere. You'll see that on 6th January.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You're delusional on top of being a retard.
No. You are.

What's it like being such a bunch of losers that you have to rig an election - a highly despicable action - in order to "win"?

I'll see you on 6th January. I'll be mining that liberal salt once more.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What were the odds on a Biden win? Something like one in a quadrillion, I think it was.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Joe Biden's lies are legendary. As the last year has proved, he's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There is a scenario in which Biden could become President and Trump the Vice-President, which will then of course mean Trump becomes President again in about a year's time when Biden is either carted off to the care home or dies.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's no longer reporting if you attach an opinion.
I remember the days when major news outlets like BBC, Sky News, CNN etc just reported the news, unbiasedly, and that was that. They just reported the news, said it as it was. Nowadays they're all biased heavily towards one side or another and the reporters often tell us their opinions, which we aren't really interested in.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
I remember the days when major news outlets like BBC, Sky News, CNN etc just reported the news, unbiasedly, and that was that. They just reported the news, said it as it was. Nowadays they're all biased heavily towards one side or another and the reporters often tell us their opinions, which we aren't really interested in.
Exactly.
News is just facts.
Not opinion.
Not left or right politics.
News outlets have forgotten that they are not rock stars.
That they are not the news itself.
Social media is not journalism.

Reactions: Blackleaf

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No. You are.

What's it like being such a bunch of losers that you have to rig an election - a highly despicable action - in order to "win"?

I'll see you on 6th January. I'll be mining that liberal salt once more.

So what will you do Blackie if it DOESN'T pan out like you think, that on the 6th and then 20th Biden is sworn in. Your Boi Trump is hauled out of the WH by his ankles...?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So what will you do Blackie if it DOESN'T pan out like you think, that on the 6th and then 20th Biden is sworn in. Your Boi Trump is hauled out of the WH by his ankles...?
It won't be me. It'll be you.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It won't be me. It'll be you.
What? That makes no sense...

I asked what you will do if things don't pan out like you want?

For me, if Trump stays in despite everything, then likely it's going to be me seeing the US destroyed. If Biden gets in, I honestly don't see things going well for the US even then.

But you're the one in Pro Trump land; so what happens if your Boi doesn't stay in?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What? That makes no sense...

I asked what you will do if things don't pan out like you want?

For me, if Trump stays in despite everything, then likely it's going to be me seeing the US destroyed. If Biden gets in, I honestly don't see things going well for the US even then.

But you're the one in Pro Trump land; so what happens if your Boi doesn't stay in?
It's a waste of time you asking me the question and me answering it because the question involves mythology and fiction and not something that is going to happen in real life.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
People on here are forgetting that it's not all over. You lot are just waiting for the inauguration of Biden like that's the next stage. But the reality is that Trump is very likely to be reaffirmed as the US President on 6th January.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's a waste of time you asking me the question and me answering it because the question involves mythology and fiction and not something that is going to happen in real life.

Mythology how? Yes Congress is who confirms the next President, but unless they wish to commit Sedition and undermine the EC (not that I agree with having an EC, mind you) and go against the will of the confirmed votes of the people, Biden will be President on January 20.

The only mythology is from those clinging to the idea that Trump will stay President.

But since you can't actually answer the question, I'll just make a guess: you'll throw a tantrum like Trump is right now.