COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In fact, I'd like to see all 650 MPs receive the vaccine first.

Then I'd like to see the 796 Lords and Ladies receive it.

Then I'd like to see all the lefty liberal luvvies receive it.

Only after that should it be forced onto the public.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I think most people are well aware they are being tracked through their gadgets. This is a well-known fact. GCHQ keeps tabs on us 24/7 through this means.

I refuse to be chipped to like a dog. If you want to, fair enough. In fact, I think you should be in the front of the queue for a vaccine since you're so keen on it. Let me know how you get on.
Yeah yeah yeah with the insults and tough guy distraction crap, care to answer the question? To what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think some fail to see what Trump is up to in continuing this farce, he's simply firing up his base into selling their front yard toilet planters to donate to his "Election Defense Fund" not realizing that only a small portion of their donation actually goes to said cause. It's just another scheme to fleece his fans.

Trump campaign, GOP raised at least $170 million since Election Day pushing baseless election fraud claims​

exactly......he is raking it in as fast as he can from his "loyalist"........and he will get away with it due to his sleazy lawyers tactics. To him MONEY is POWER....... and he has found himself a voluntary massive piggy bank his "loyal" followers. The con man strikes again........only this time it is the gullible en masse. . He is having a VICTORY rally in the next few days. Very psychopathic. .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah yeah yeah with the insults and tough guy distraction crap, care to answer the question? To what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?
You don't think governments are spying on their people?

What a naive person you are.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
exactly......he is raking it in as fast as he can from his "loyalist"........and he will get away with it due to his sleazy lawyers tactics. To him MONEY is POWER....... and he has found himself a voluntary massive piggy bank his "loyal" followers. The con man strikes again........only this time it is the gullible en masse. . He is having a VICTORY rally in the next few days. Very psychopathic. .
Haha, his lawyers... every time I think of Trump's "lawyers" all I see is this:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Still with the insults? Why are you avoiding the question? To what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?
So you don't think governments are spying on their citizens. You're very naive. No wonder you have no problem with a vaccine that's been brought out nine years too early.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Still with the insults? Why are you avoiding the question? To what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?
The government doesn't have to spy on us. All they have to do is go to any social media platform and the lives, thoughts, ideas, choices and politics of their citizens are there for anyone to see.

1606963196720.png

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
So you don't think governments are spying on their citizens. You're very naive. No wonder you have no problem with a vaccine that's been brought out nine years too early.
Further, how do you know you haven't already had a tracking device injected into your body? Ever had a blood test?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Further, how do you know you haven't already had a tracking device injected into your body? Ever had a blood test?
I DON'T know.

Although no government has ever undertaken such vast immunisation before and threatened to curtail civil liberties for people who refuse to have a vaccine.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Reactions: petros and Mowich

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And yet I said back in March that the lockdowns were wrong and, of course, you disagreed and yet since that time I've been proven right and you've been proven wrong.

Your denial is almost the worst part of you, Blackie.

Almost.

Also, you weren't proven right despite trying so very hard to think you are.

Reactions: Ocean Breeze

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I DON'T know.

You got that right.

Although no government has ever undertaken such vast immunisation before

I'd like to see the proof you have that is the case.

and threatened to curtail civil liberties for people who refuse to have a vaccine.

No one's being forced - yet - to get any vaccine, so I mean, you bitch about people who go on about Covid and 'being scared'... well lookit you, all yellow bellied about a vaccine that you may or may not have to get.

You snowflake...