Obama's 3rd term

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Unless the more extreme progressives and their cohorts stage some kind of palace coup thereby enabling the passage of their far left agenda, I'm expecting a much less adversarial administration under the Biden/Harris duo. I most certainly won't miss having every news network detailing the latest 'drama' out of the White House. It will be interesting to see who Joe appoints as his new Ambassador to Canada - her/his appointment will signal the direction which the new administrtion means to take in its relations with Canada.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Don’t worry Mowich there will be plenty of drama , once the press decide it is time to elevate Harris to the first woman of color to occupy the White House . The card board cutout will not stand up to their attacks .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Unless the more extreme progressives and their cohorts stage some kind of palace coup thereby enabling the passage of their far left agenda, I'm expecting a much less adversarial administration under the Biden/Harris duo. I most certainly won't miss having every news network detailing the latest 'drama' out of the White House. It will be interesting to see who Joe appoints as his new Ambassador to Canada - her/his appointment will signal the direction which the new administrtion means to take in its relations with Canada.
If ever there were a group capable of pushing a Nor Am Union it is these nutbars with Trudeau along for the ride to be first leader of North America.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
If you like Trump you must be a racist...

Okay, well if you like Biden you must like fucking little kids..

View attachment 3247
Question for you Boomer. Do you believe that someone who is a convicted sex offender, someone who has been charged and incarcerated for sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, should be allowed to run for political office? Would you put any trust whatsoever in this person?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Question for you Boomer. Do you believe that someone who is a convicted sex offender, someone who has been charged and incarcerated for sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, should be allowed to run for political office? Would you put any trust whatsoever in this person?

"convicted sex offender" to under age children..

I'd show you a video of what was done to a couple of guys that did that in Mexico, but you would have nightmares for years..

Tied up, hog tied and then Burned alive..

Reactions: taxslave

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
"convicted sex offender" to under age children..

I'd show you a video of what was done to a couple of guys that did that in Mexico, but you would have nightmares for years..

Tied up, hog tied and then Burned alive..
Yeah yeah yeah nightmares yadda yadda yadda, answer my question. Do you believe that someone who is a convicted sex offender, someone who has been charged and incarcerated for sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, should be allowed to run for political office? Would you put any trust whatsoever in this person?

Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah yeah yeah nightmares yadda yadda yadda, answer my question. Do you believe that someone who is a convicted sex offender, someone who has been charged and incarcerated for sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, should be allowed to run for political office? Would you put any trust whatsoever in this person?

As I said "convicted" of course not.. why you looking for a career in politics??

tenor (4).gif

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
As I said "convicted" of course not.. why you looking for a career in politics??

View attachment 3262
Me? A career in politics? Oh hell no, I'll stick to photography and writing thanks. So "of course not" is your answer to this person holding office, okay good. Just one more question, I promise. The game is almost over. What about putting any trust in this person? Would you?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Me? A career in politics? Oh hell no, I'll stick to photography and writing thanks. So "of course not" is your answer to this person holding office, okay good. Just one more question, I promise. The game is almost over. What about putting any trust in this person? Would you?

Trump has not been convicted of rape.. keep trying..

But no trust either..