COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hes right, that's sweet f-ck all in the grand scheme of things.

Yep, until it is YOU or one of your loved ones! All this idiot sees is the numbers, he doesn't savvy that beyond the numbers there's a living, breathing, bleeding, agonizing human being.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep, until it is YOU or one of your loved ones! All this idiot sees is the numbers, he doesn't savvy that beyond the numbers there's a living, breathing, bleeding, agonizing human being.
Yes and there is behind those overdose deaths as well . Should we maybe shut off trade with China ? That is where the fentanyl comes from . Shouldn’t we do something , they could be family .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes the horror . 200 deaths out of five odd million . Head for the hills . We are all going to die .

You can sure be an idiot can't you? Maybe when you are flat on your back dying with Copid 19 everyone should head for the hills.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Good Lord, you just found out 2 days ago that we are all going to get COVID19 regardless of how hard we try to hide.

That doesn't put you in the position to chastise.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You can sure be an idiot can't you? Maybe when you are flat on your back dying with Copid 19 everyone should head for the hills.
I have been trying my hardest to contact this disease, have not locked myself down , do not wear a face diaper and do not really practice social distancing , as I have since the start of this farce . Why have I not contacted the disease ? I have been to multiple hospitals and Medical laboratories during this time so must have been in contact with some carrier or other .

But low and behold . Here I am Covid free , how about you ? Is hiding under the bed good for ones health ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why is it not running rampant in homeless camps. I hear all kinds of BS from the so called professionals and media but no real reason. Excuses like they live in their own tents and are outside most of the time. SO why were parks closed to camping?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why is it not running rampant in homeless camps. I hear all kinds of BS from the so called professionals and media but no real reason. Excuses like they live in their own tents and are outside most of the time. SO why were parks closed to camping?
Opiates, meth and crack are the cure.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
are these suicides related to the pandemic or re they part of an ongoing issue that has been a problem long before the pandemic the pandemic has exacerbated everything and raised stress levels to a much higher level. Suicides do increase during societal , economic stresses Just like other health serves are being pushed to the limit ............ so are mental health workers........and mental health clinics. If you are aware of someone going through a personal crisis..........or is addicted........ encourage them to get help.

Is the Gov. giving out free money to the ones already living off the system their way of culling the undesirable crowd?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good Lord, you just found out 2 days ago that we are all going to get COVID19 regardless of how hard we try to hide.

That doesn't put you in the position to chastise.

One problem, your first sentence is likely a false premise!