COVID-19 'Pandemic'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

And PBS viewers have the most stylish masks, free range, gluten free non GMO hand sanitizer and actually sing Oh Canada at noon on Sundays?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

And PBS viewers have the most stylish masks, free range, gluten free non GMO hand sanitizer and actually sing Oh Canada at noon on Sundays?

PBS that aired the best and most comprehensive documentary on Vietnam.

So liberal.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

A working paper by Columbia University and University of Chicago researchers suggests a strong correlation between Fox News viewership and ignoring social distancing guidance during the early weeks of the pandemic.
They needed a study to figure that out?
https://mavenroundtable.io/theintel...tancing-non-compliance-3-Qd5QW51EWdhncYahrK4A

Apparently, African Americans are less likely to follow the lockdown than others in America, and that's one reason why they are suffering more than others.

Apparently, they wrongly believed it was just a white person's disease and they were immune from it.

Of courses, none of this will be reported in the lamestream media.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

Apparently, African Americans are less likely to follow the lockdown than others in America, and that's one reason why they are suffering more than others.
Apparently, they wrongly believed it was just a white person's disease and they were immune from it.

Why the sudden shift to political correctness you little git?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Why the sudden shift to political correctness you little git?

I'm not being being PC, you little fascist. I'm just saying it as it.

Why should I create a fictional alternate reality in order to suit my dubious agenda like you do?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Don't tell me what to do.

As for Earth, I think it's not living. It's a planet, not a living creature or plant.

As for my religion, I believe only in God and Jesus, not a planet that's alive.

Anyone else read this and imagine Blackie stomping his foot like the five year old he is?

Thankfully what you usually "think" is wrong, so...

I doubt you believe in God or Jesus either, it's just convenient of you to say you do.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Proof?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

A #CNN panel discusses how #racism makes the #Covid19 coronavirus worse and blame "structural racism", but thankfully based #VanJones is here to bring the truth about the #pandemic! It turns out that black communities simply think that this is a disease that only affects white people, and aren't in #quarantine.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Anyone else read this and imagine Blackie stomping his foot like the five year old he is?
Thankfully what you usually "think" is wrong, so...
I doubt you believe in God or Jesus either, it's just convenient of you to say you do.

As a Christian, I believe in God and Jesus.

You believe Earth is alive...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

A #CNN panel discusses how #racism makes the #Covid19 coronavirus worse and blame "structural racism", but thankfully based #VanJones is here to bring the truth about the #pandemic! It turns out that black communities simply think that this is a disease that only affects white people, and aren't in #quarantine.

I asked for proof, not a video from who knows what kind'a site (other than I'm angry and going to edit to fit my narrative).

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I asked for proof, not a video from who knows what kind'a site (other than I'm angry and going to edit to fit my narrative).

Yep. That's the response I was expecting.

I knew you would ask for proof and when I did you would say it's not proof.

That's what you were BOUND to say.