End the Lockdown

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Prevents them from being hit by a bus.

Or it stops someone bludgering a Plod to death when he or she comes up to them and tells them to go home - even though they are walking in the Peak District on their own miles from anyone else (until the Plods turned up and broke social distancing rules).

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Piers Corbyn....brother of ex-Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, also led away in handcuffs after saying 5G and coronavirus pandemic linked, calling it a ‘pack of lies to brainwash you and keep you in order’

Gee, the connection is not surprising.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why don't you go to a restaurant, or a ball game, or a church tomorrow, or The Bay, or a wedding reception, or a dance, or a fireworks display, or have elective surgery, or have Molly Maid clean yer house, or take the kids to the playground, or send the kids to school, or attend a graduation,... End the lockdown.

Restaurant, not a problem. Ball game, none is playing. Church, yup, can do that. The Bay, not an issue. South centre mall is open. Dont know anyone getting married, but if I did it wouldn't be an issue either. Dont know of any fireworks displays that have ever been scheduled for this time of year. I could go on, but why bother.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Restaurant, not a problem. Ball game, none is playing. Church, yup, can do that. The Bay, not an issue. South centre mall is open. Dont know anyone getting married, but if I did it wouldn't be an issue either. Dont know of any fireworks displays that have ever been scheduled for this time of year. I could go on, but why bother.
You don’t live in ON.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There’s still a lockdown where you live if the kids can’t go to school.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup you will walk passively into the box car . Lead the way .