End the Lockdown

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There’s still a lockdown where you live if the kids can’t go to school.

So, that's your benchmark?

Based on that, quebec and bc aren't locked down.

What it really comes down to, wally, is that you're a whiny little bitch.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
End the ON lockdown.
I'm in Ontario you dumbass, there's no lockdown, shut the hell up.

Public transit running, grocery store plazas packed every day so morons can panic shop crap they don't need, long line ups to the LCBO, essential work (including dollarama) still opened, this is a weak ass lockdown!

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
(1) Trudeau is a liberal not a communist, (2) crackhead Ford regime is making most of the decisions here.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Computer code for Prof Lockdown's model which predicted 500,000 would die from Covid-19 and inspired Britain's 'Stay Home' plan is a 'mess which would get you fired in private industry' say data experts

Professor Neil Ferguson's Imperial College London computer coding that predicted half a million people could die if Britain didn't go into lockdown has been described as 'totally unreliable,' by experts. Prof Ferguson stepped down from the government's advisory Sage group after it was revealed he allowed his lover Antonia Staats to come to his home during lockdown earlier this month. Criticism is now being levelled at the modelling that took Britain into lockdown in March, with one expert warning it was 'something you wouldn't stake your life on'...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...essor-Neil-Ferguson-branded-mess-experts.html

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

PM tells Tory MPs he wants to return to 'near-normality' in July as he hails British 'good sense' over lockdown and announces £93m to open research centre early and fast-track coronavirus vaccine

Speaking to 100 of his colleagues via video link, the Prime Minister said he would take 'grandmother steps' to ease the rules, but only if Britons comply with the current lockdown measures. He also confirmed that Commons discussions will resume on June 2. Writing in today's Mail on Sunday, Boris Johnson (pictured left, during a televised address to the nation in which he unveiled his 'conditional plan' to reopen Britain) also announces that an Oxfordshire research centre will be opening a year ahead of schedule in an attempt to fast-track a vaccine against the coronavirus (right, the number of deaths from the virus per day in the UK). Mr Johnson's exclusive article will be seen as an attempt to draw a line under the chaotic days in Westminster which followed his televised address to the nation last Sunday, which left many people confused about the rules about meeting friends and family. The Prime Minister clarifies today: 'You can now spend as much time as you like outdoors, for example sitting and enjoying the fresh air, picnicking, or sunbathing. You can meet one other person from a different household outdoors, provided you maintain social distancing. You can exercise outdoors as often as you wish and play sport. Even with these changes, it's vital that people stay alert, keep their distance from others and carry on washing their hands regularly.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itude-aims-draw-line-confusion-new-rules.html

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I'm in Ontario you dumbass, there's no lockdown, shut the hell up.
Public transit running, grocery store plazas packed every day so morons can panic shop crap they don't need, long line ups to the LCBO, essential work (including dollarama) still opened, this is a weak ass lockdown!
Schools, colleges, universities, daycare centres, departments stores, restaurants, doctor's offices, dentist offices, playgrounds, beaches, parks, shopping malls, movie theatres, public swimming pools, splash pads, arenas, ball diamonds, churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, bars, barbershops, hair salons, choirs, team sports, auto assembly plants, car part manufacturing plants, car showrooms, are all closed or shut down in ON. End the lockdown.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Restaurant, not a problem. Ball game, none is playing. Church, yup, can do that. The Bay, not an issue. South centre mall is open. Dont know anyone getting married, but if I did it wouldn't be an issue either. Dont know of any fireworks displays that have ever been scheduled for this time of year. I could go on, but why bother.
July First has been cancelled .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
July First has been cancelled .
No birthday party for Canada this year cuz there is no lockdown. End the lockdown. CNE is cancelled, too, cuz of the lack of a lockdown. End the lockdown.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
No birthday party for Canada this year cuz there is no lockdown. End the lockdown. CNE is cancelled, too, cuz of the lack of a lockdown. End the lockdown.

I was at Canadian Tire this morning, no lockdown. I was at Lowes yesterday, no lockdown. Going for a bike ride today, no lockdown, had a backyard fire with neigbors last night, no lockdown, people a block over were setting off fireworks, no lockdown....

Quit whimpering like a yahoo.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Antibody tests continue to suggest COVID-19 far more widespread, less deadly than initially thought
Spain and Boston are among the latest to announce significant findings.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...nue-suggest-covid-19-far-more-widespread-less
Good news. End the lockdown it is/was unnecessary.

Yup, that is good news. We're learning more and more about it every day. Better safe than sorry. You can thank Ford for keeping you safe and ensuring your sorry ass didnt catch it and die.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yup, that is good news. We're learning more and more about it every day. Better safe than sorry. You can thank Ford for keeping you safe and ensuring your sorry ass didnt catch it and die.
Nope, I werked everyday, went shopping where I was allowed, and didn't change my activities at all except for those the gubmint said I couldn't do. Very few people died who weren't already with one foot in the grave. End the lockdown.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nope, I werked everyday, went shopping where I was allowed, and didn't change my activities at all except for those the gubmint said I couldn't do. Very few people died who weren't already with one foot in the grave. End the lockdown.

So, you weren't locked down. What have you been whining about then?

Come on wally. Stop lieing. Either you were locked down, or you weren't.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So, you weren't locked down. What have you been whining about then?

Come on wally. Stop lieing. Either you were locked down, or you weren't.
So where are all the tourists ? Any spring skiing allowed in the Kooteneays ? Can you get a haircut , go to a restaurant or visit your local Service Canada ? Why ?