To IMPEACH ????

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
I really think if Trump is serious about running for a second term, he really has to work on improving his self image. Possibly his biggest deficiency is lack of decorum and congeniality.
Those lacks are harmonious with sociopathy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Then you can't be very used to researching on the net. Took me a couple seconds. Anyway, I'll give you a hint, the crimes against the criminal code are written like "11 U.S. Code § 123", but don't use that specifically, it's just an example.

The standard citation format is, e.g., 18 USC 201(b). That means Title 18 (Crimes) of the United States Code (the Federal laws), section 201, paragraph b.

The Titles of the U.S. Code are subject-oriented, but crimes are found throughout the Code. Title 18 mostly covers the traditional felonies.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
The standard citation format is, e.g., 18 USC 201(b). That means Title 18 (Crimes) of the United States Code (the Federal laws), section 201, paragraph b.

The Titles of the U.S. Code are subject-oriented, but crimes are found throughout the Code. Title 18 mostly covers the traditional felonies.
(shrugs) It was just a hint. And I'll bet he didn't look any further.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What's the matter with you? Any other time, America has waited until the prez has been impeached, probably because of the fighting it would cause in the SC. Are you in a hurry to see if he'll be indicted?

Is he still acquitted? I haven't checked in the last day or so

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Aaaand. . . back to the criminal-justice analogies.

To tell you the truth I was thinking of you when I wrote it and thought you would comment on it. I was going to add to that post: T-bones would tell us that it is not a judicial process, one can surmise that the House Dems lost confidence in Trump to lead, but to their chagrin the Congress Reps did not

Would that been sufficient enough for you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To tell you the truth I was thinking of you when I wrote it and thought you would comment on it. I was going to add to that post: T-bones would tell us that it is not a judicial process, one can surmise that the House Dems lost confidence in Trump to lead, but to their chagrin the Congress Reps did not
Would that been sufficient enough for you?
Nope. But not a bad shot at changing the subject.

Next time try pointing and yelling "Great Scot! Turtles!"