To IMPEACH ????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Indeed we will and as I have stated more than once, if Biden or his son are found to have broken any laws they too must be held to account.

If you have any influence in The Great Republic.............................

I DO HOPE you will be advocating for an investigation into Biden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus far NOBODY has even asked what it is that son Hunter Biden ACTUALLY DOES................

to earn that $50 grand U.S. PER MONTH SALARY...........................

from the Ukrainian oil company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• warren wealth 1.jpg
    warren wealth 1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You really are a bit thick! You seem to think it's a legal process, so why would you object to a legal clause being applied to it. You can't have it both ways! :)
NVMD. It isn't me that's thick. You can't even keep your "thoughts" in line for two posts in a row.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
For what? It's already been ruled "no crime was committed". Do you want a map?
Uneffingreal. You've forgotten that a president can't be charged with a criminal offense. The DoJ has to wait till he isn't a president anymore. That means he can be charged with a book-full of offenses after his terms are up.
And you called me "thick", hahahahha

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Oh, and BTW, charging the prez with a criminal offense hasn't happened yet and most certainly would be a long battle in SC.
"While the Constitution lays out conditions under which a president can be impeached and removed from office, it does not directly address whether the president can be prosecuted. Neither does federal law. Courts have never ruled on the issue." - https://www.voanews.com/usa/can-us-president-be-charged-crime-its-complicated
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Constitution explains how a president can be removed from office for “high crimes and misdemeanors” by Congress using the impeachment process. But the Constitution is silent on whether a president can face criminal prosecution in court, and the U.S. Supreme Court has not directly addressed the question."
- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-indictment-explainer-idUSKCN1QF1D3

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
That this precedence says ANY president can commit ANY impeachable offense with impunity.
I'd find cover if I ever saw Trump with a gun after what he said about standing in the middle of 5th Avenue and I'd shove his hand up his ass so far he'd be waving from his mouth if he tried grabbing my hooha.
exactly......and that is the message most are missing........

Just like the ignorance of the republican CULT saying that he would learn his lesson. That is not only naive....it is downright stupid......as they obviously don't know the animal they are dealing with............The lesson he learned is just what you describe. He can do whatever he wants..........and particularly if it based on some personal revenge . He is emboldened now.

He was actually asked if he learned a lesson from the impeachment experience........and his answer was exactly what can be expected from him. He is blaming the dems. ie the dems are crooked and vindictive. Projection in bold behavioral terms. He CAN get away with anything now as thehiscult will support him........... and we are watching him turn the US into an authoritarian regime. Those that scoff at that.......are obviously part of the Trump cuolt. and WANT an authoritarian regime.

Wait until he creates some situation or cirissi .......that would get him to claim that he must remain in office indefinitely until situation is "resolved." He is a kid in a power candy store now. The crazy thing is that he doesn't even try to hide it..........his brazeness is getting more accentuated.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Uneffingreal. You've forgotten that a president can't be charged with a criminal offense. The DoJ has to wait till he isn't a president anymore. That means he can be charged with a book-full of offenses after his terms are up.
What criminal offences has Trump committed while POTUS?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm not going to post them again. Look em up for yourself.
I have been looking for them since Trump got the Republican nomination , so many bombshells and smoking guns , so many duds . An awful lot of people are letting hatred get in the way of sense .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I guess you don't have an inkling about what is likely to happen if a sitting President can be charged with a crime! Half the people in the country would just love to be able to say they charged a president with a crime, hopelessly tying up every court in the country! I doubt if you'll see many charges against him after he has left office. "Not being nice" doesn't add up to a crime and speaking your mind doesn't either. Live with it!