To IMPEACH ????

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Have you ever read any factual or well composed opinion from walter?? There is nothing there except a limited number of simplistic phrases similar to Trump speak.

Congratulations O.B. after all these years I'm reading something from you I can ACTUALLY agree with! Walter is a man of few words, all meaning very little! :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I never really considered myself to be a "fiend", but sometimes "you have to be cruel to be kind". No doubt there is a lot for political buffs to discuss but the depth of that knowledge is not my forte. I'm basically pretty simple, I go a lot on what I see and hear and try to figure out the 5-10% of it that's plausible and let it go at that. We can talk about what's likely to happen Nov. 3, but an assassination attempt could change all that. One thing I will say is I'm pretty sure what we'd get with Trump - Democrats are quite capable of being better or worse and probably sneakier. Whatever happens isn't really going to change my world! :)

I was being facetious, guess it didn't come across that way.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Or influencing voters before they even get there. Come on, you know this. It's election interference 101!

The voters are more to blame for that, they supposedly have a brain & should be able to take responsibility for how they vote. Before you even think about candidates haven't you already made up your mind to who and what to believe?

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So what was the point of all this ?

THE POINT OF ALL THIS - as OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was to use slander and insult to FORCE Trump out of the 2020 election....................

by putting such a pile of MUD on him that he would be DENIED A CHANCE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were FORCED to attempt that shameless impeachment route......................

simply because they LACK EITHER A WINNING CANDIDATE OR ANY WINNING POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berls have FAILED ON ALL FRONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• truth in equation1.jpg
    truth in equation1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
THE POINT OF ALL THIS - as OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was to use slander and insult to FORCE Trump out of the 2020 election....................

by putting such a pile of MUD on him that he would be DENIED A CHANCE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were FORCED to attempt that shameless impeachment route......................

simply because they LACK EITHER A WINNING CANDIDATE OR ANY WINNING POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berls have FAILED ON ALL FRONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be on to something there!

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
The voters are more to blame for that, they supposedly have a brain & should be able to take responsibility for how they vote. Before you even think about candidates haven't you already made up your mind to who and what to believe?

Not sure if you're just playing "simple" here or not, but here is how a foreign government can influence voters/elections.

Taken from the linked article:

Russia’s plans to affect the U.S. election began in April of 2014 with the development of a “troll farm” that could spread false and disparaging messages on social media, as TIME previously reported and another crucial indictment confirmed. Mueller’s indictment in February of 2018 charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies — including the Internet Research Agency — with conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and identity theft.

The Internet Research Agency and its employees, the indictment said, sought to conduct “information warfare against the United States of America” in order to spread distrust and support Trump’s election. In an operation that cost millions of dollars, the Russians studied U.S. political groups, traveled to gather intelligence in several states and developed a network of fake accounts that they used to infect the American electorate. Throughout 2016, they posted divisive content about topics such as Black Lives Matter, immigration and gun control; they bought political ads criticizing Clinton; and they pumped out hashtags like #Hillary4Prison and #TrumpTrain to their masses of followers.

All of this was incredibly successful, according to University of Pennsylvania professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Experts disagree about how to quantify the impact of Russia’s social media campaign, but Jamieson, who did a forensic analysis of online activity in 2016 for her book Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know argues that it’s very likely Russia did sway the outcome of the 2016 election.

Beyond getting voters in the U.S. to follow Facebook or Twitter accounts and read fake news websites, the Russians translated their social media influence into real-life events. Posing as American grassroots activists, the trolls set up and promoted rallies in swing states like Florida and Pennsylvania, as well as at Trump properties in New York, according to the indictment. In one of their most notable moves, the Russian trolls hired a real American to dress as Clinton in a prison uniform at a rally in West Palm Beach.

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Not sure if you're just playing "simple" here or not, but here is how a foreign government can influence voters/elections.

Taken from the linked article:

Russia’s plans to affect the U.S. election began in April of 2014 with the development of a “troll farm” that could spread false and disparaging messages on social media, as TIME previously reported and another crucial indictment confirmed. Mueller’s indictment in February of 2018 charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies — including the Internet Research Agency — with conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and identity theft.

The Internet Research Agency and its employees, the indictment said, sought to conduct “information warfare against the United States of America” in order to spread distrust and support Trump’s election. In an operation that cost millions of dollars, the Russians studied U.S. political groups, traveled to gather intelligence in several states and developed a network of fake accounts that they used to infect the American electorate. Throughout 2016, they posted divisive content about topics such as Black Lives Matter, immigration and gun control; they bought political ads criticizing Clinton; and they pumped out hashtags like #Hillary4Prison and #TrumpTrain to their masses of followers.

All of this was incredibly successful, according to University of Pennsylvania professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Experts disagree about how to quantify the impact of Russia’s social media campaign, but Jamieson, who did a forensic analysis of online activity in 2016 for her book Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know argues that it’s very likely Russia did sway the outcome of the 2016 election.

Beyond getting voters in the U.S. to follow Facebook or Twitter accounts and read fake news websites, the Russians translated their social media influence into real-life events. Posing as American grassroots activists, the trolls set up and promoted rallies in swing states like Florida and Pennsylvania, as well as at Trump properties in New York, according to the indictment. In one of their most notable moves, the Russian trolls hired a real American to dress as Clinton in a prison uniform at a rally in West Palm Beach.

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/
Oh he isn't playing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If true, that's frightening. And is precisely how people like Trump get elected.

How much stock you put in Hoid's suggestions is entirely up to you. If you've been following his posts I'd be surprised if you'd put much. Self appointed experts seldom 'deliver' anything of value! :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
How much stock you put in Hoid's suggestions is entirely up to you. If you've been following his posts I'd be surprised if you'd put much. Self appointed experts seldom 'deliver' anything of value! :)

Yeah it is up to me so I'll decide on a post to post basis, thank you.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Bloomberg starting to manufacture a new Trump outrage

White House Weighs Ouster of Aide Who Testified Against Trump

(Bloomberg) -- The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.
Any moves would come after the Senate on Wednesday acquitted Trump on a near party-line vote at the conclusion of the two-week impeachment trial. The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people...……...More

Are the 2 sources the Vindman twins?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am enjoying the Never Trumpers in here raging and crying over the Impeachment Acquittal trying to tell each other that they are not raging and crying over the Impeachment Acquittal.

The rivers of tears are flowing south so freely. It is quite refreshing and amusing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am enjoying the Never Trumpers in here raging and crying over the Impeachment Acquittal trying to tell each other that they are not raging and crying over the Impeachment Acquittal.

The rivers of tears are flowing south so freely. It is quite refreshing and amusing.

People have to get resolved to the fact that Trump isn't always NICE!