To IMPEACH ????

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trumpians don't deal in facts.......or observable data. They BELIEVE what they want to believe or what they have been told by a pathological liar. with delusions of grandeur.
Yet you still believe the Russians put Trump in the White House .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I truly believe that some people who vote in elections do so with very little knowledge of the candidate they are choosing. Some simply watch TV, hear who is shouting the loudest or see who is shaking their fist with the most ferocity and take that to the polls. And Trump delivers every single time at every one of his hate rally's that are laced with misleading claims of his greatness and adolescent jabs at political opponents, widows, women and American servicemen. In my opinion he has tapped into America's hatred and intolerance and he panders to it.

I recall this little gem by Trump:

“We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”
You are enjoying a very stimulating discussion, getting along , no name calling , just peaceful agreement . See you found exactly what you came here for .

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You can be totally assured when I have nothing further to add to the discussion, I won't be reporting on it. :)
You keep coming back again and again. I think you lie about being fed up with the chatter about Trump.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
And BTW - RUSH? A MEDAL?
If THAT doesn't show the kind of idiot this President is... well you haven't been paying attention.
lmao That's deliriously funny. Trump et al have lowered the standard for the medal into the sewer. Much like Obama getting a Nobel.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Taking steps and going nowhere. Typical. lol

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You are enjoying a very stimulating discussion, getting along , no name calling , just peaceful agreement . See you found exactly what you came here for .

Nope, not here just for peaceful agreement, not at all. Looking for adult conversation and debate whether in agreement or not with articulate like minded adults who don't cop out of a conversation by resorting to name calling. We can agree to disagree while showing respect for one another, it's not that difficult.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
SOTU = meh More of the usual bloviation and buffoonery. Gotta give Trump an A for effort at skirting the facts so consistently. :D

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nope, not here just for peaceful agreement, not at all. Looking for adult conversation and debate whether in agreement or not with articulate like minded adults who don't cop out of a conversation by resorting to name calling. We can agree to disagree while showing respect for one another, it's not that difficult.
There is no real discussion if you already agree to disagree .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is no real discussion if you already agree to disagree .

Not sure if there's anything left to discuss, some people are just too "dug in", there's not a hope in hell of changing their minds! I'm probably starting to get that way myself the odd time!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You got that right!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yet you still believe the Russians put Trump in the White House .

A lot of people can't seem to get it through their thick heads, the Russians in Russia were NOT issued ballots and the ones here may be legitimate citizens. :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Colberts monologue tonight, nailed it when he spoke of Romney.

Quote from A Man for All Seasons:

Sir Thomas More : When a man takes an oath, he's holding his own self in his own hands like water, and if he opens his fingers then, he needn't hope to find himself again.

Speaking of Romney at 6:00