300 soldiers heading to NL

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Canadian military sending upwards of 300 "soldiers" to NL to help in the emergency.

Meanwhile there are 500 Canadian soldiers in Iraq doing absolutely nothing for Canadians.

What a waste of precious manpower.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (1 members and 7 guests): Hoid *

and only 3 views?

it seems like some people have multiple IDs

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Canadian military sending upwards of 300 "soldiers" to NL to help in the emergency.
Meanwhile there are 500 Canadian soldiers in Iraq doing absolutely nothing for Canadians.
What a waste of precious manpower.
Your snarky crap aside, I think it's a good idea to send the army to help out in Newfoundland. And I'm glad you're able to snipe from the cheap seats. The only thing worse than being in need of an organized response to help with your problem is having that need and not having it met.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Your snarky crap aside, I think it's a good idea to send the army to help out in Newfoundland. And I'm glad you're able to snipe from the cheap seats. The only thing worse than being in need of an organized response to help with your problem is having that need and not having it met.
I'm not in the cheap seats

I'm paying for it all

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Should have shipped in 300 welfare recipients with shovels instead, woulda been cheaper
That would probably cost us more in healthcare than it would be worth. There are however plenty of laid off oilfield labours live on the east coast that would put the army to shame.