Greta

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don't buy in to Alt Right conspiracies.
OK, I hear you. You wouldn't or couldn't watch the video to either educate yourself or dispute its contents (or both), but are only up to empty drive by smears with an empty zero value rebuttal. Read between the lines, I guess its honest once the drive by smear is translated. Thanks for coming out.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
She's not that big, a wheel-well is so big she could pack one of those sailboat meals she hates so much. A shower using North Atlantic sea water. That must have been refreshing. 14 days of it.
Maybe Putin will sent a Black Hole sub to pick her up and cruise around for 14 days so she can compare 'engines' to 'no engines' realistically. They have unlimited hot water . . . . . and the best microwaves without saying.

Pull your head out of that black hole..........................

and experience the real world for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait- I guess it is hard for you to see the real world.............................

through the observation window in your padded cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
OK, I hear you. You wouldn't or couldn't watch the video to either educate yourself or dispute its contents (or both), but are only up to empty drive by smears with an empty zero value rebuttal. Read between the lines, I guess its honest once the drive by smear is translated. Thanks for coming out.

So well said and also applies to any and every assh*le that utters the words "you are a denier"

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Anyway, seriously, the Video back in Post #538 (I think) is really well presented. It's aimed at the audience of High Schoolers and other young adults to balance out reality against the propaganda they would have been feed with Al Gores forced curriculum sales pitch, and gives guidance on how to debate with others who've been indoctrinated or aren't capable of Google searches for both sides of the debate leading to independent.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You are deluded but hey, so is a lot of the Alt Reich side of this forum.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You're not going to make any of this go away by hating on a teenage girl.

Just who's gullible, here?
I don't hate this child. I do feel sorry for her though as she has had her childhood stolen from her....by her parents, and they should be spanked!! She's been turned out as the pawn of a spokesperson for the exact ad hominem smear you're attempting right now where it can be claimed by her handlers that if you question their malarkey message coming out of this kid like a Vaudvillle ventriloquist act then you're either a misogynist or a racist or whatever personal attack they (you?) think might stick. I'm sorry but if you want to be taken seriously on this you might have to actually debate and be able to back up you're claims with LINK's instead of just one liner drive by ad hominem smear attacks.

Personally, I think (believe? hope?) that most people that will read though this eventually will see this for exactly what it is. It's no accident that this child was chosen for this role, & much like Trudeau with WilsonRayboult, when she is no longer a useful tool to her handlers she'll be thrown under the bus for their greater good....& it might be as soon as the cold weather (Winter) hitting the Northern Hemisphere making skipping school protests inconvenient coinciding with not reaching COP25 in Madrid in time in a manner that matches the method being dictated for her transport. I hope her time in the spotlight is longer so she has more time to become an emotional adult to be able to be weened off of this roller-coaster so she can adapt without an ugly crash and burn.

You see, I really think she believes in what she's saying and is passionate about it, and though I have several times the life experience that she does and critical analytical thought was encouraged in my younger formative years, I do have empathy for her and don't wish to see her tossed into the Recycle Bin (Green Humour) as soon as it's expedient by those behind her movement simply because she is just a child. Her parents, filling her with doom & gloom and anxieties and only a dismal expectation of a bleak future, are borderline evil. I am a Father and a Grandfather and find this type of child abuse absolutely sickening. I've tried to bring attention to this twisted message with humour and links to reality hoping that others might want to educate themselves and maybe talk to their Kids or Grandkids before they end up suffering the depressing unreality of thinking they have no future. I want people to talk about this subject...honestly....informatively....with their children who are still gullible. What's your motivation?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't hate this child. I do feel sorry for her though as she has had her childhood stolen from her....by her parents, and they should be spanked!! She's been turned out as the pawn of a spokesperson for the exact ad hominem smear you're attempting right now where it can be claimed by her handlers that if you question their malarkey message coming out of this kid like a Vaudvillle ventriloquist act then you're either a misogynist or a racist or whatever personal attack they (you?) think might stick. I'm sorry but if you want to be taken seriously on this you might have to actually debate and be able to back up you're claims with LINK's instead of just one liner drive by ad hominem smear attacks.

Personally, I think (believe? hope?) that most people that will read though this eventually will see this for exactly what it is. It's no accident that this child was chosen for this role, & much like Trudeau with WilsonRayboult, when she is no longer a useful tool to her handlers she'll be thrown under the bus for their greater good....& it might be as soon as the cold weather (Winter) hitting the Northern Hemisphere making skipping school protests inconvenient coinciding with not reaching COP25 in Madrid in time in a manner that matches the method being dictated for her transport. I hope her time in the spotlight is longer so she has more time to become an emotional adult to be able to be weened off of this roller-coaster so she can adapt without an ugly crash and burn.

You see, I really think she believes in what she's saying and is passionate about it, and though I have several times the life experience that she does and critical analytical thought was encouraged in my younger formative years, I do have empathy for her and don't wish to see her tossed into the Recycle Bin (Green Humour) as soon as it's expedient by those behind her movement simply because she is just a child. Her parents, filling her with doom & gloom and anxieties and only a dismal expectation of a bleak future, are borderline evil. I am a Father and a Grandfather and find this type of child abuse absolutely sickening. I've tried to bring attention to this twisted message with humour and links to reality hoping that others might want to educate themselves and maybe talk to their Kids or Grandkids before they end up suffering the depressing unreality of thinking they have no future. I want people to talk about this subject...honestly....informatively....with their children who are still gullible. What's your motivation?
My motivation?

To hear some truth on this forum. A lot of you are lying weasels shilling for a doomed, dying petroleum world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/opinion/sunday/science-climate-change.html

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009

Well said Ron and there are so many that not only agree with the notion that Thunberg is being used as a pawn in this charade but also wonder how so many (presumably) educated adults can be lured into this fantasy cult of global warming/climate changey/crisis/emergency.

i find it baffling how people can blindly rally around this cult that offers not even a working definition of what their "issue" is, let alone the failed projections, predictions and models (not one has been successful).

As far as Thunberg is concerned, history will remember her as a shill and fraud.. A kid that threw a tantrum, all the while having to depend (100%) of her lifestyle and survival on the antithesis of what she is throwing her tantrum about.

I hope that she enjoys whatever limelight she has now, she will be so toxic for the rest of her life that the only option will be to sink further into the cult that she has become a victim of.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah, I'm sick to death of you Neo-Nazis and the irreparable damage that you are doing to our civilization.
If only, you were better educated ...

But you are educating us if we contaminate the environment with Carbon we can have the same weather/climate as you no?

How much more education do I need when Cryin Canadians and snowflakes are running around proclaiming that they can see the Climate changing with their owns eyes? This crises has not even come close to the dirty thirties or when you and your daddy escaped from the prairies in the 80's drought levels yet?

Don't you think it should at least come close to historic benchmarks before it is a true climate emergency?

How does it help your cause when your preachers are proclaiming that the money raised from Carbon pricing be shared with the developing world so they can enjoy some of the benefits that we have?

How do Carbon offsets actually help reduce Carbon pollution?

How does transferring wealth from the haves to the have nots help reducing Carbon pollution?

How does a nation that produces 1.4% of the Global Carbon pollution help the Global crisis by reducing it to 1-1.1%?

Which school should I go to that would answer these basic questions CC?

Or if you wouldn't mind forum school me with all your wisdom on the subject

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My motivation?

To hear some truth on this forum. A lot of you are lying weasels shilling for a doomed, dying petroleum world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/opinion/sunday/science-climate-change.html

Interesting. I've read enough to pick flaws through this link to this NYTimes Opinion piece. I do have to run to Costco for a Pork Loin but will come back to this. Meanwhile, in fair exchange, are you willing to do the same with the video I posted this morning?

May I also Suggest a Google (or YouTube) of Dr. Freeman Dyson, Dr. Elliot Bloom, Dr. Susan Crockford, Dr. Tim Ball, Dr. Micheal Moore, & Dr. Willie Soon for a start for background info?

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
How does it help your cause when your preachers are proclaiming that the money raised from Carbon pricing be shared with the developing world so they can enjoy some of the benefits that we have?

The climate cult is so vacuous and without the fundamentals that they have to rely on pimping some little Swedish girl diagnosed with Aspergers, is OCD and selective mutism... Hardly the solid-sciencey type that you would imagine to be the definitive source for a factual platform.

She's being used and her parents are allowing this to happen

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The climate cult is so vacuous and without the fundamentals that they have to rely on pimping some little Swedish girl diagnosed with Aspergers, is OCD and selective mutism... Hardly the solid-sciencey type that you would imagine to be the definitive source for a factual platform.
She's being used and her parents are allowing this to happen

But her Aspergers allows her to cut through all the doubts and misinformation to focus on what has to be done to save the planet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pull your head out of that black hole..........................

and experience the real world for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait- I guess it is hard for you to see the real world.............................

through the observation window in your padded cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You seem to know what the (supposedly) insane see to be a complete stranger to what a padded cell is.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, I'm sick to death of you Neo-Nazis and the irreparable damage that you are doing to our civilization.
If only, you were better educated ...
Says the real nazi.
;)
Too bad you don't like the other fakenews nazis though, clones are in these days, dooood.

I mean jeepers Ep, weeners come 8 to a pack.