What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So complete this formula bright boy...……………E= ? in 30 seconds!

Well that was just silly

(googling not allowed.)

E= 10.301 hz, 20.602 hz, 41.203 hz, 82.407 hz, 164.814 hz, 329.628 hz, 659.255 hz, 1318.51 hz, 2637.02 hz, 5274.041 hz, 10548.082 hz & 21096.164 hz.

Incorrect answers and cheaters (surprise surprise surprise).

I know what the queen ( Hi Elton! ) would say:

"Off with his head...

No, the little one he do his tinkin' wit."

But hey, anything less would be discrimination against humanity.

http://www.franklychemistry.co.uk/20to9/snap_tuition/y13/Energy_of_photon.pdf
I know it’s virtually impossible for you but, try not be so stupid.

Googling the answer you already got incorrect is cheating there bubbles. I see you don't know much about passing tests.
;)
Except maybe the ones you pass those flappy lips over in the bathroom.

BTW,
E = "Euler's number" = 2.72 . It's right there on your kookulators. It likely has it's own button, even on your dollar store ones.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I could be mistaken but I believe E = Mc squared is still only a theory that has never actually been proven but back about 1960 it hadn't been at that time if memory serves me correctly.
You're as thick as porridge.

Back to topic ....

I hear that Trump is looking for National Security Advisor #4. The only prerequisite is that you must agree with everything that Trump says, however insane it may be, and DO NOT have any opinions of your own.

I think that you'd fit the bill, perfectly.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You're as thick as porridge.
Back to topic ....
I hear that Trump is looking for National Security Advisor #4. The only prerequisite is that you must agree with everything that Trump says, however insane it may be, and DO NOT have any opinions of your own.
I think that you'd fit the bill, perfectly.
LOL, the poop calling the kettle black.
:)
Now that's funny sh!t right there. You can't make stuff like that up!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You didn't figure out the puzzle, either and you claimed to have made a fortune by fiddling the knobs on a sound board.

I guess that all those Quaaludes back then erased your memory.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It's OK Dan, most of us know we have a couple of idiots on board here, but we can't be depriving them of an opportunity to learn! :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I don't know what I find funnier, the fact that JLM thinks he's smart because he knows the formula e=mc2 or that he doesn't realize that the entire planet knows it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...yes, while you don't even know both the "E" AND the "MCsquared" stand for / are equal to "Energy"
;)
You really are a dum dum.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You didn't figure out the puzzle, either and you claimed to have made a fortune by fiddling the knobs on a sound board.
I guess that all those Quaaludes back then erased your memory.

BTW,
E = "Euler's number" = 2.72 . It's right there on your kookulators. It likely has it's own button, even on your dollar store ones.

lol, you poopy loser.

The E=energy is also correct as well, just more complicated to explain since it isn't just a button on a phone app, and sometimes as was just illustrated, people do not have the required pay grade to understand it in the first place.

Haha Next question for the class: what is "Euler's Number?"
( hint: it's an openbook test, so you might pass this time)

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
lol, you poopy loser.
The E=energy is also correct as well, just more complicated to explain since it isn't just a button on a phone app, and sometimes as was just illustrated, people do not have the required pay grade to understand it in the first place.
Haha Next question for the class: what is "Euler's Number?"
( hint: it's an openbook test, so you might pass this time)
Not a musician, are you?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump claims ‘there was nobody here’ in America 25 years ago so ‘they probably had cleaner water’

President Donald Trump on Thursday celebrated his reversal of clean water regulations.
While speaking to Republicans at a retreat in Baltimore, Trump announced: “Earlier today, my administration formally repealed the horrible, dangerous, anti-everything waters of the United States rule.”
“We have the cleanest water, the cleanest air that we’ve ever had in the history of our country, right now,” Trump said.
The president corrected himself after saying that the media “would get me on that one.”
“Let’s say the history of our country over the last 25 years,” he opined. “I would say they probably had cleaner water, cleaner air because there was nobody here. So I have to be very accurate.”
Watch the video clips below.
Speaking to the House GOP retreat, Trump brags that "earlier today, my administration formally repealed the horrible, dangerous, anti-everything waters of the United States rule."
He then thanks @replouiegohmert, while Republicans applaud. pic.twitter.com/dukEtcIjNT
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 13, 2019
Trump, making no sense at all, claims that 25 years ago "there was nobody here" in America, and therefore air and water was cleaner than it is now. Twenty five years ago was 1994. pic.twitter.com/6PbqATHrqk
Trump blames new energy efficient light bulbs for making him "look orange." pic.twitter.com/IZ6DmBBtgU

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But. . . but. . . Obama once said there were 57 states! That's the EXACT SAME THING as the torrent of arrant bullshit and deliberate lies that have fallen out of Il Dope's mouth for the past four years!